Resource icon

Misc TSsound[outdated] 4/22 fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm tried install first version: I extract satsumasounds.resource, TSsound.exe, TSsound2.exe to D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car, then I start TSsound.exe, it success install, but in game I no have engine sounds, then I move satsumasounds.resource to mysummercar_Data and instead of running engine sounds in game I have new start engine sound. Then I tried install second version, but again I no have sounds.
Then I delete game, install it again, download this mod again and tried install this mod again, no changes.
You have Steam version? Try reinstall game and make mod again.

I'm tried install first version: I extract satsumasounds.resource, TSsound.exe, TSsound2.exe to D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car, then I start TSsound.exe, it success install, but in game I no have engine sounds, then I move satsumasounds.resource to mysummercar_Data and instead of running engine sounds in game I have new start engine sound. Then I tried install second version, but again I no have sounds.
Then I delete game, install it again, download this mod again and tried install this mod again, no changes.
Yes,my MSC is steam ver. Apparently each my installer has problem,but it works properly on my pc. And my japanese friend could use my installer before.
Perhaps, my installer works on Japanese ver OS only...?:( I couldn't find what's wrong of method to making installer... So,I will delete&quit to make installer,and add manually install version. I'm Sorry for any inconvenience and poor english.m(_ _)m

I may have understood the cause. I'll try to make the installer once again.

こんちは。4/22版になっていたので、早速インストールしてみましたが、
サツマのエンジンが掛かりませんでしたw

で、試しに satsumasounds.resourceを現在の(2017/02/16 18:58の日付)から、
ベータ時代にダウンロードしたもの(2017/02/19 1:03の日付)に変えてみたところ、動作しましたよ。

ちなみに私の環境は、Windows10 の 64bitです。

こんちは。4/22版になっていたので、早速インストールしてみましたが、
サツマのエンジンが掛かりませんでしたw

で、試しに satsumasounds.resourceを現在の(2017/02/16 18:58の日付)から、
ベータ時代にダウンロードしたもの(2017/02/19 1:03の日付)に変えてみたところ、動作しましたよ。

ちなみに私の環境は、Windows10 の 64bitです。
あ、readmeに記載したsatsumasoundsのインストール先フォルダを間違えてました... mysummercar_dataのほうでしたね あとsatsumasounds自体も間違ってました ご迷惑をおかけしてすみませんm(_ _)m

あ、違った。(2017/02/19 1:03)じゃなくて、(2017/02/19 0:37) だったw

で、今ダウンロードした(2017/04/21 18:13)も確認しましたが大丈夫でした。(^_^)v

Hey RPS13kk,

Can you make a instal video? couse i realy dont know what to do with the files. ive installed the assrts explore that you want, but i cant work with it. So a video can be very usefull. i dont care about the language

i get a error and it says.
mysummercar.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module mysummercar.exe at 0023:00cc5eb4.
could you possibly fix this?

/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back