TS-XW Base with GTE 458 Add-On Wheel and stock T150 pedals?

Hi I'm Thomas,

this is my first post in the forum and I have a few questions about the TS-XW Wheelbase. I've been using the T150 for two years now and I'm happy, but I want an upgrade. I´m looking forward to buy the TS-XW Base. And here's my first question. Is the Base compatible with the GTE 458 Wheel? And can I use the pedals supplied with the T150 on the TS-XW Base? At least for now. Because my budget is currently only enough for the Base and Wheel.
And what experiences do you have with the TS-XW and the T300.
I want to use the new Wheel/Base with ACC, AMS 2, AC and F1 2020.

Thank you.

I have the ts pc which is the bro of the ts xw - personally its a big upgrade from the t300 in all areas IMO. With regards to the pedals and rim I don't know but just wanted to reassure you about the base - bought mine half a year ago and it's powerful, quick and responsive and runs cool all day long.

I race AC and AMS2 only

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have the ts pc which is the bro of the ts xw - personally its a big upgrade from the t300 in all areas IMO. With regards to the pedals and rim I don't know but just wanted to reassure you about the base - bought mine half a year ago and it's powerful, quick and responsive and runs cool all day long.

I race AC and AMS2 only
Thank you very much for your reply. With the T300, I've heard of a lot of reliability and durability issues lately.

Upvote 0
I used my t300 loads over 3 years and it still works - I think some people put the default gain of 75 in the thrustmaster panel to 100 and ultimately things happen to it. I think the ts xw is better built, better quality and strong enough.

TS PC is the pc version of the TS XW and can only be used on pc whereas the TS XW can be used on PC and the Xbox consoles - both the TS PC and TS XW innards are the same. The link review above of the build of the TS PC is the same as the TS XW but of course you dont get the 488 rim with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%