TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Edition - Not Working Properly after Patch

Before this latest July 31st patch I had absolutely no problems using my TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Edition wheel and T-LCM Pedal set racing in AMS2 (I just league raced on 7/30/21). I read the posts here that you need to create a new control set. I get that. I did that and I also calibrated the wheel and pedals. At the end of the calibration it said the Steering Lock was set to 228 degrees. What?! When I get in any car and try to drive the wheel is frozen in place at 45 degrees to the right and won't move. Does anyone have a solution to help me fix this wheel problem? Please help!

I have exactly the same wheel and pedals as you but I don't have any problems. I don't have an answer and it is indeed strange. I can go through my settings if that's any help.

Thanks for the reply. If I can't get it resolved, I might uninstall and reinstall the game. I'm really hoping to hear something official from Reiza, but the silence from them is truly defeaning. Or, I might just chalk up my 50% off $19.99 investment as wasted money and go back to racing Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione. Both excellent simulations with great support from Kunos and the Sim Racing Community. Unfourtunately, you won't find any of that over at Reiza's forums.

Thanks for the reply. If I can't get it resolved, I might uninstall and reinstall the game. I'm really hoping to hear something official from Reiza, but the silence from them is truly defeaning. Or, I might just chalk up my 50% off $19.99 investment as wasted money and go back to racing Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione. Both excellent simulations with great support from Kunos and the Sim Racing Community. Unfourtunately, you won't find any of that over at Reiza's forums.

You hope to hear something from Reiza yet you haven't post anything to the place it actually belongs, their help & support subforum.

Yeah I saw those. But it kinda makes sense to post to the support forum if support is needed. I would think that Reiza follows that subforum more than the general discussion.

Yeah I saw those. But it kinda makes sense to post to the support forum if support is needed. I would think that Reiza follows that subforum more than the general discussion.

Should I create another post with the same topic in the "Automobilista 2 - Help & Support" forum too do you think?

Did you try to delete te AMS 2 folder in your documents? Although it is not stated in the update it tends to fix weird issues.

Hi everyone. Well, I finally got AMS2 to work with my TS-PC Racer wheel. Here's exactly what I did.

1. Go to Documents>Automobilista 2
2. Deleted file ffb_custom_settings.txt
3. Started AMS2
5. Went to Options>Controls
6. Created new User Control Preset
7. Assign all wheel and pedal actions
8. Click on Calibrate Wheel
9. Went all the way clockwise to the end stop, clicked on Next
10. Turned the wheel back counter clockwise until the number read 540 (also showed a Steering Range of 100)
11. Click on Save
12 Go to the Force Feedback tab
13. Set as follows:
Type - Default
Gain - 65
Low Force Boost - 25
FX - 50
Damping - 10
Menu Spring Strength - 15
14. Test it out in game

That's it. So far, so good. I hope this helps anyone else here with Thrustmaster FFB Wheel problems. Cheers!

Roger

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing