TS on a wheel button

• Oli Bellamy

I use a G25, so part of this may not apply. Just go into the Settings, Sound Input/Output Settings, set it as something like CTRL, go into the Logitech Profiler, click the button, make a command, and set it to work every time Race is running, then whenever Race is open it sets that key binding to work.

As long as the button you select to use to activate the microphone is not doing anything else ingame, there's nothing to be afraid of :)

ie: don't bind a button you use for something else ingame. Or unbind it.

OK, I tried jbindx, it didn't work.
I tried using the profiler and it didn't work either, I'm probably doing something wrong there. The wheel will activate the key but the mic doesn't open.

There's that one other program to try, but not tonight[too many margarita's] or you guys are just going to have to listen to my dogs as they activate the mic!

jbdinx didn't work?

Let's make sure you set it up right:

1/ Choose a button on your wheel that you'll use to activate the mike.
2/ Go to teamspeak and select "Settings", and then "Sound Input/Output settings".
3/ Choose "Push to talk option" and bind it a keyboard key that you do not use in the game. Let's say you select the " F " key.
4/ Go to jbdinx and bind the wheel button you want to the F key. Let the program run, don't close it, and then test the whole thing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 226 13.9%