Tracks Trying to contact @Sneer (Gentrack1 author)

Gentrack1 was probably one of the very first mod tracks that a lot of us drove in Assetto Corsa so it holds a special place in many of our hearts, but the old girl is looking a little neglected these days. I'm working with others on freshening the track and environment up a little but the changes and additions might warrant a new release so that the original track is preserved.

The Gentrack author @Sneer hasn't been active on RD for almost exactly five years. I've sent him a PM but he's unlikely to see it, so is anyone here still in touch with him or knows where he might be active? And if it turns out that he's completely left the scene and can't be tracked down, where does that leave us regarding releasing the update?

Screenshot_alfa_romeo_33_cs_mas_gentrack1_15-7-120-14-48-19.jpg

Gentrack1 was probably one of the very first mod tracks that a lot of us drove in Assetto Corsa so it holds a special place in many of our hearts, but the old girl is looking a little neglected these days. I'm working with others on freshening the track and environment up a little but the changes and additions might warrant a new release so that the original track is preserved.

The Gentrack author @Sneer hasn't been active on RD for almost exactly five years. I've sent him a PM but he's unlikely to see it, so is anyone here still in touch with him or knows where he might be active? And if it turns out that he's completely left the scene and can't be tracked down, where does that leave us regarding releasing the update?

View attachment 388782
You can pretty much do everything without even touching the KN5s. All through the extension file replacement arguments... wouldnt break any rules

And even if you open the kn5, I think as long as you explain what you did and that you could not reach the original maker, and don't claim someone else's work as yours, I doubt anyone would give you a hard time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back