Try this prac session for Wow! factor

OZ67

OZ67
Premium
7AM Real weather , Real Time, Norschliefer 24hr , GTE BMW
Amazing! light rain with mist & fog in the Valley sections and Sun rise Shining over the Mountains. In VR is something else.

P.S.
As @BillGuy post #3
It was the prac session of a customer championship with the race setting set at todays/current date, so I think prac session and qual is 2 day before race . and you can only set the current date for race session then it calculates prac and Qual dates. Hope that makes sense.

Yes the Cherry blossom , must be spring time irl?

Last edited:
That was fun. I started at 6am/20x and had about a lap of dry weather and then the rain came on and slicked up the track right quick and the drys made it a tough go but still fun. Graphics and atmosphere were incredibly immersive.

Last edited:
7AM Real weather , Real Time, Norschliefer 24hr , GTE BMW
Was this with the default date for the 24hr layout?

My suggestion doesn’t have the fog or mist, but it does have fall foliage and dramatic lighting which just makes for a thing of beauty…
- Nordschleife (or presumably 24H)
- 15 October @ 17:00
- Medium Cloud (fixed)

Was this with the default date for the 24hr layout?

My suggestion doesn’t have the fog or mist, but it does have fall foliage and dramatic lighting which just makes for a thing of beauty…
- Nordschleife (or presumably 24H)
- 15 October @ 17:00
- Medium Cloud (fixed)
It was the prac session of a customer championship with the race setting set at todays/current date, so I think prac session and qual is 2 day before race . and you can only set the current date for race session then it calculates prac and Qual dates. Hope that makes sense.

Yes the Cherry blossom , must be spring time irl?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing