AC Try out vintage cars championship@Bremgarten, Tuesday 28th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all!

Joining tonight and although in the track the 718 suited me best due to handling, in that poor grip of Bremgarten I’ll probably change to the Skoda (morr stable and has more grip in exchange of top speed and accel… maximize the chances of not screing up.. lol).

see you!

Hi all!

Joining tonight and although in the track the 718 suited me best due to handling, in that poor grip of Bremgarten I’ll probably change to the Skoda (morr stable and has more grip in exchange of top speed and accel… maximize the chances of not screing up.. lol).

see you!
Hi Fabiano,

Remember that this event is important for me to collect data about how these cars match. So if the majority of the participants go for the Skoda, the data becomes less valuable for me. If you find the 718 too unstable, you might try the GTA or the Mini (see my tip for more stability for this car). I have enough Skoda's at the moment.

This should be fun, I managed to get the track downloaded yesterday and 1 full lap in the mini before I had get back to other duties. I will be learning the car and the track in however much of the practise session i can manage to be in time for. Han, I would not take my Mini performance as one that shows it fit for competition or not :unsure:

Hi Fabiano,

Remember that this event is important for me to collect data about how these cars match. So if the majority of the participants go for the Skoda, the data becomes less valuable for me. If you find the 718 too unstable, you might try the GTA or the Mini (see my tip for more stability for this car). I have enough Skoda's at the moment.
No worries then. I'll double check before time is up and get the "abandoned one". See you!

yes, the skoda will be a lot more fun than last week in the alfa romeo gta. I hope. And I hopefully won't completely destroy my car again in the first lap.

the skoda definitely needs gears/gearbox adjustments... maybe one of the faster folks can share their setup in the game later?

the skoda definitely needs gears/gearbox adjustments... maybe one of the faster folks can share their setup in the game later?
Think I'm using the longest gears fella.

Edit: but you may wanna check with Axel or Eric or somebody. :)

Last edited:
Lol what a nightmare, new track and car so not a good start. When the race start was counting down everybody disappeared, I thought I watched the lights go but I got a drive through penalty anyway, then everybody appeared and it was carnage. Got about half a lap or more and there was a yellow GTA bouncing all over the place with lag, hit that spun out and got stuck in the fence, could not move. :confused: Quit to the pits and then that was that. Sorry Han, you wouldn't have got much data from me :D

Edit: it doesn't appear in SGP as an event I participated in. A good thing really as my incident count per lap would have suffered there

Last edited:
Lol what a nightmare, new track and car so not a good start. When the race start was counting down everybody disappeared, I thought I watched the lights go but I got a drive through penalty anyway, then everybody appeared and it was carnage. Got about half a lap or more and there was a yellow GTA bouncing all over the place with lag, hit that spun out and got stuck in the fence, could not move. :confused: Quit to the pits and then that was that. Sorry Han, you wouldn't have got much data from me :D
MY PC struggled this night with 23 cars and the track. This is the first time this happens (ran few races around here already with no technical issues) and I assumed the start mess was due to this, but now I see I'm not alone in this - with me the absolute same thing happened Tim. Yes, I was the GTA. =( Very sorry for this, and even during the qualify I tried to bring down all that I could in the graphics settings. Time for a new PC I guess...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing