Thou shall not pass!!!
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.
Once again I'm asking for your help in this try out event for a new Vintage Car championship.
To see if the 4 cars involved are a good match for each other in a single class or a multiclass championship, we are going to race them on the Deutschlandring. This track has more corners (even a hairpin section) than Bremgarten so we can see if the Mini is a better match here where top speed is less important.
It would be great to have a full grid tonight with for every type at least 4 drivers. But the more the better. 7 Cars of every type would be fantastic! And I'm sure it also will be fun! And it's a good opportunity to learn the track for the multiclass on Wednesday.
So sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/events/F6f-MJwE_OiKBydK1hPxH
TIP: With my limited driving skills I couldn't handle the Mini. Changing the Dif Power to 20, Dif coast to 45 and dif preload to 35 helped a lot.
Remark: The Skoda version on the practice server is now the same as on S.GP.
- Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, search for 'racedepart' to find it)
- Race server: S.GP
- 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
- 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
- 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race
- Cars: Alfa Romeo GTA/Porsche 718 RS60 Spyder/MiniCooper S Historic Racing/Skoda 130RS
- Track: Deutschlandring, Germany
- Pit stop: not mandatory
- Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
- Damage: 10%
- Further info on simracing.gp