Trulli: Sutil's driving very dangerous

Jarno Trulli insists Adrian Sutil made an "extremely dangerous" manoeuvre during the Brazilian Grand Prix, as the Italian was still furious about the accident.
The paired crashed at high speed on the opening lap of the Interlagos race, and Trulli blamed the Force India driver for the accident.
After the crash, Trulli ran over to Sutil and had a heated discussion. The stewards, however, deemed it had been a racing incident, and even fined and reprimanded Trulli for his post-crash behaviour.
Despite that, the Italian insisted Sutil's driving was very dangerous.
"I am not angry because of the result, I am angry because of the manoeuvre which was extremely, extremely dangerous," said Trulli. "We know it is an easy flat out corner, and he should have given me enough space not to go on the kerbs. We were in sixth gear and we were lucky that no one got injured - but this was something really bad.
He added: "I thought if I could pull away, Sutil would stay there and I was coming with much more speed. He went on the inside so I went on the outside, and we went side-to-side to him. There is an onboard camera showing my front wheel next to his wheel, so if you looking at the back then I am not there.
"He might say that he drove on the racing line. Yes, but I am still on the racing line in this case. So if you decide to stay on the inside, then stay on the inside. Don't pull on the outside because I am there – and you can see him there. The problem was that he put me over the kerbs – and once I was on the kerbs I lost car control completely.
"And the fact that I hit him on the back is that once I was on the kerbs that car got unstable. I lifted off and then I hit him on the back – even though at the time I was next to him."
Trulli said the crash had been the worst of that type he had seen.
"Honestly, yes. That is why I was so bloody nervous afterwards when I jumped out of the car. To happen once is a racing accident – we might have a touch or we might bang wheels. But when someone does it deliberately at that speed, this is crazy. It is unacceptable.
"You cannot do that. It is like a straight – you are flat, and he basically sent me onto the kerbs and grass when I was on the straight. I cannot accept any apology, I am sorry. It is clear to anyone in the paddock that you cannot do that."
And the Toyota driver claimed his early exit cost him a podium finish.
"I totally agree. Maybe even fighting for the victory because on Friday I was very quick and very competitive. I had enough fuel. The strategy was fine. The start was good, so I was in the frame honestly to fight for the win. The car all weekend was very good."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/79622

LOL, Trulli is a idiot

I have to say, I disagree with Trulli's analysis of what happened.

And so does he, actually - he was moaning about a dangerous lift on Sunday, now it's squeezing him onto the grass.

Get your story straight, sunbeam, or keep schtum.

• Wido Rossen

I have to say, I disagree with Trulli's analysis of what happened.

And so does he, actually - he was moaning about a dangerous lift on Sunday, now it's squeezing him onto the grass.

Get your story straight, sunbeam, or keep schtum.

:plus1:

What is this guy thinking.....
Time for Trulli to get his story straight.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%