Authorised Vendor TrueBrake Brake Pedal Mod for Logitech G27/G29/G920

Sorry for bringing back an old thread but I'm getting into this and have the g29. Is it also a good idea to buy the leo bodnar cable?l to go along with this?
In my personal opinion, yes. The G29 wheelbase makes the brake output non-linear to input, resulting in a very grabby feel approaching full braking. It wasn't something I particularly noticed with anything that had ABS, but with non-ABS it was like night and day for me

edit: bit of data my mate and I got from the G29 using an arduino with a DAC to simulate the brake pedal and capture the output: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wcbwr7v0uXS9aa2TSBNwZZRjD4OALxXTOOkkald_QnM/edit?usp=sharing

1678614375182.png

That little kink at the top right may not look like much but it results in it being nearly twice as sensitive

Last edited:
In my personal opinion, yes. The G29 wheelbase makes the brake output non-linear to input, resulting in a very grabby feel approaching full braking. It wasn't something I particularly noticed with anything that had ABS, but with non-ABS it was like night and day for me

edit: bit of data my mate and I got from the G29 using an arduino with a DAC to simulate the brake pedal and capture the output: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wcbwr7v0uXS9aa2TSBNwZZRjD4OALxXTOOkkald_QnM/edit?usp=sharing

View attachment 646767

That little kink at the top right may not look like much but it results in it being nearly twice as sensitive
Thanks. I was looking for some data on the stock brake output. I'll get the leo bobnar cable.

So the forum says the mod costs 45 but when i click the link it takes me to a site where it is 70?

Why is this? What's going on?
Hmmm... looking at Rob's profile, he hasn't been on for about 18 months, so I suspect he's had no reason to use the site and forgot to update this post when adjusting his prices.

AXC SIM you recieving any notifications chap?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%