6061483.htm

Realistic Tyres PIRELLI P ZERO 2013
Realistic Tyres Wear
Realistic Blur
Realistic Color Blur

Read more about this resource...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , Very interesting indeed ,
Lets have a little looksy on what is happening around her lately ,
I love been a modder its very nice indeed , I can make awesome mods and spot awesome mods a mile away ,
also I like to have a dab hand in forgeries ,
The Tires Edition 2013 found here , which are Exhibit A in the first screenshot which are very tricky to make :O_o: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tires-edition-2013.937/
Are some of the best tires ever created for F1 games this guy is a legend ,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , very interesting , lets take a further look ,
mmmmmmmmmmmm here we have exhibit A .
tread_slick_worn_nm.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMM I like what I see , mmmmmmmmmmmmm
very interesting indeed , lets see what else we can find ....
tread_slick.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice , lets see what kind of rat this guy is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
con3.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really liking what I am seeing , ]
he likes to download peoples work , then pass it off as is own , then release it to start with with no pictures , which if you look from days ago I thought was funny and was suspicious from the get go ,,,,,,,, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m,

very interesting indeed , this guy rips peoples hard work off from multiple mods that are the highest rated then passes them off as is own mmmmmmmmmm ,
I like it , i like it a lot , mmmmmmmmmm ]]

I wonder how I could tell mmmmmmmmmmm #
Untitled-1.jpg

Reported , next time please leave better ratings :thumbsup:

Last edited:
This. Some of your mods have intrigued me, but their lack of screenshots and full descriptions of what they actually do have put me off. Even your update descriptions are vague and unhelpful.
Because he dare not post screnshots because all the tires and this guys mods are ripped from respected members , please ban this guys IP I am sick of this :O_o:

@chargingcar

If you want modded content to be reported and reviewed for plagiarism, please report the content and notify the respective forum's staff member.
There is no need to spam a whole heap of childish comments just to get your point across.

And do not resort to petty insults and insinuations as you have done so above, or you yourself will be reported.

Last edited:
@chargingcar

If you want modded content to be reported and reviewed for plagiarism, please report the content and notify the respective forum's staff member.
There is no need to spam a whole heap of childish comments just to get your point across.

And do not resort to petty insults and insinuations as you have done so above, or you yourself will be reported.
Report me please I would appreciate it , because I am sick of spending 100,s , and 1000,s of hours creating things from scratch to get ripped off by mugs who have no talent , so do what you wish , if RD now favours people who constantly rip off other peoples hard work then fine ,
everyone knows me you either like me or not , , its as simple as that ,
I was livestreaming last week the guy sent me a friends request while streaming I could remember his name from the 4star rating he gave us , so went from the steam to RD then back to steam and declined his generous offer of friendship ,
he wants to be my friend but thinks poorly of our work lol ,

This thread is dead so I can make all the posts I want the guy is a fake and nothing else Like I say you agree or not , I spent weeks on my tires and months on my mods , and months ,
The Tires Edition 2013 are the best tires ever created ON f1 2013 I never shared my latest update for these exact reasons , so think what you want , your opinion to me , means as much as a empty bag of chrisps after a night out on the town , absolutly nothing ,
So basically what you are saying you agree with what this person is doing yes ???

you must be as daft as he his , and about 0.00001% of the community who agrees ,
I have seen over 50 mods that are ripped from my work and other work over the last 3 months on this site , I thought I would make an example out of this guy , as hes ripping my work , then leaving my mods with low ratings , wtf do you want me to do exactly!!!!!!!!!! :poop::roflmao::O_o:

PS Please ban me for been annoyed and see how far it gets you banning your best providers of mods for people who rip them off !!!!!! I dare you !!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years