Resource icon

Misc True To Life AI 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
oh marry me, i love u :D waiting for it sooooo bad! will test it now!
Personally I think its best Mod on RaceDepartment,,,,,,
I Just had 2 Races one 2013 and one Classic This mod is Insane I love it,,,,,,,,,, Best Challenge you can get it took me 5 Minutes to make the Mod and 5 Hours to find the Right Level for the Best Challenge,,,,,:thumbsup:
I have been using the 10% less Traction Mod as well I Think thats one of the Best 2013 Mods as well goes Perfect for my AI Mod I might ask the kid to see I can add it to My Ultimate Realizm Mod 2.0,,,,,,,,,,, Should be out tonight I think:thumbsup:

Personally I think its best Mod on RaceDepartment,,,,,,
I Just had 2 Races one 2013 and one Classic This mod is Insane I love it,,,,,,,,,, Best Challenge you can get it took me 5 Minutes to make the Mod and 5 Hours to find the Right Level for the Best Challenge,,,,,:thumbsup:
I have been using the 10% less Traction Mod as well I Think thats one of the Best 2013 Mods as well goes Perfect for my AI Mod I might ask the kid to see I can add it to My Ultimate Realizm Mod 2.0,,,,,,,,,,, Should be out tonight I think:thumbsup:

soo after a few test's i can make a review.
The AI is crashing way more in Training session :D - Quali time's are the same (with Marussia on Legend Pole - I HATE THAT :D can u do something for it that the AI is way faster in Quali than me?. The AI brake's way later and is a little bit more Agg but i win again with Marussia on Legend with + 14 sec to shittel :(.

I will try it with the 10% less traction mod. This game is for me way to fast and grippy. Maybe it's a good one :) will test it

Just to check myself: you only changed values in track_diff.xml and made AI few seconds faster?:cool:
I'm asking this because(maybe I missed it), there are fast players beating Legend AI in slow car and they could make it interesting with that easy fix. Talking about F12012/11.
Haven't tested this and probably won't, as default Legend is spot on for me, but this sounds like very good job, done by you.:thumbsup:.
EDIT: After reading Ray's post, I withdraw my question.:)

soo after a few test's i can make a review.
The AI is crashing way more in Training session :D - Quali time's are the same (with Marussia on Legend Pole - I HATE THAT :D can u do something for it that the AI is way faster in Quali than me?. The AI brake's way later and is a little bit more Agg but i win again with Marussia on Legend with + 14 sec to shittel :(.

I will try it with the 10% less traction mod. This game is for me way to fast and grippy. Maybe it's a good one :) will test it
I Have done about 25 Races with this Mod between 5/50% Races and not had no issues for me the problem I Changed the AI They kept Breaking too early and I had to keep restarting because of Damage,,,,,,
Now they Break about where I Break between the 100 / 50 Meter Boards around 75 Meters this is Perfect for me,,,,,,,,,,,
I treat Every person the Same no matter if I am in a League Race or Just in sprint Mode or playing Season you have to expect the unexpected around every corner,,,,,,,,
I take no prisoners that,s probably why I have seen no Issues,,,,,,,,,,,,
I Was thinking of Making them faster still;)

This mod didn't change anything for me. Won in suzuka with a sauber from pole, Legend Ai and it was easy. Also won in India with a mclaren. The point is i don't try hard. Legend in 2013 is like proffesionnal in 2012 even after this mod. I have also tested suzuka with Legend 1.8 difficulty and nothing changed at all. Ai should be 1.3 second faster in qualy and race for the game to be perfect!

This mod didn't change anything for me. Won in suzuka with a sauber from pole, Legend Ai and it was easy. Also won in India with a mclaren. The point is i don't try hard. Legend in 2013 is like proffesionnal in 2012 even after this mod. I have also tested suzuka with Legend 1.8 difficulty and nothing changed at all. Ai should be 1.3 second faster in qualy and race for the game to be perfect!
It was ok for me but I only tried Ferrari and Redbull lol,,,,,
But I have been using that 10% Less grip mod which makes all the difference,,,
Without using that other mod I could probably win @2.0,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

I think for realistic as possible, u need to make the AI 2 sec faster in quali and Race. I dont want with a Marussia in q2 (maybe only with a perfect lap + good setup and luck). Not even shittel would come in q2 with Marussia :D. When the AI would be 2 sec faster, u have way more fights (of course not with a Marussia but as realistic as possible with other cars like Sauber, Lotus, Williams nd stuff) and with ur great mod (they breaking way later and they are more agg) it would be perfect!.

Sry for my english x_0

I think for realistic as possible, u need to make the AI 2 sec faster in quali and Race. I dont want with a Marussia in q2 (maybe only with a perfect lap + good setup and luck). Not even shittel would come in q2 with Marussia :D. When the AI would be 2 sec faster, u have way more fights (of course not with a Marussia but as realistic as possible with other cars like Sauber, Lotus, Williams nd stuff) and with ur great mod (they breaking way later and they are more agg) it would be perfect!.

Sry for my english x_0
By the way have you try the "Super Complex AI" mod ?? How is that compare to this ?? Thanks first.

By the way have you try the "Super Complex AI" mod ?? How is that compare to this ?? Thanks first.

Send me link and i will test :) the last week i have no time for this game and no motivation because it's so boring with these AI's :D. I thought now, 1 week later, one guy create a mod that the AI is way faster but no :(.

Send me link and i will test :) the last week i have no time for this game and no motivation because it's so boring with these AI's :D. I thought now, 1 week later, one guy create a mod that the AI is way faster but no :(.
Its one of the mod here in this forum. http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/super-complex-ai.989/update?update=1492
By the way i think cant completely blame those mod because guys like you are just too fast. Till now i still not sure how the hell you lap 1:24.1xx in career Melbourne driving Marussia without using cheat or mod, i do try the setup you show in the video but the best i do is just 1:27.xxx, i get steer lock & lost ffb alot of time when making those sharp turns in Melbourne.
Guy like you should easily top those online leaderboards for all tracks :coffee:

Its one of the mod here in this forum. http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/super-complex-ai.989/update?update=1492
By the way i think cant completely blame those mod because guys like you are just too fast. Till now i still not sure how the hell you lap 1:24.1xx in career Melbourne driving Marussia without using cheat or mod, i do try the setup you show in the video but the best i do is just 1:27.xxx, i get steer lock & lost ffb alot of time when making those sharp turns in Melbourne.
Guy like you should easily top those online leaderboards for all tracks :coffee:

Yeah but i saw that ur driving with the keyboard :D. I have no time for time trial :b

Yeah but i saw that ur driving with the keyboard :D. I have not time for time trial :b
Yeah i having discussion in Codemaster forum with some players who claim F1 2013 is unplayable with keyboard so i make those video to prove them wrong :D
The 1:27 of my best is actually drive with my DFGT wheel, yeah tbh i didnt play F1 since 2011 and not really have much time to play this 2013 yet but 3s different still looks quite big, may be i can improve to 1:26 or even 1:25 once i have more time to play but very doubt i can do 1:24 in Marussia, atm i still looking for better ffb setting and better approach to drive this game, i feel its very different to 2011, at least i not that easy to lock the wheel & lost ffb in 2011 but that happen very often in 2013.
I mean when i make any turn my ffb can simply on & off like i turn too much with carry too much speed but i know am not :whistling:

Yeah i having discussion in Codemaster forum with some players who claim F1 2013 is unplayable with keyboard so i make those video to prove them wrong :D
The 1:27 of my best is actually drive with my DFGT wheel, yeah tbh i didnt play F1 since 2011 and not really have much time to play this 2013 yet but 3s different still looks quite big, may be i can improve to 1:26 or even 1:25 once i have more time to play but very doubt i can do 1:24 in Marussia, atm i still looking for better ffb setting and better approach to drive this game, i feel its very different to 2011, at least i not that easy to lock the wheel & lost ffb in 2011 but that happen very often in 2013.
I mean when i make any turn my ffb can simply on & off like i turn too much with carry too much speed but i know am not :whistling:

try 50 - 100 - 30 ingame ffb settings (50 on top then the ffb strength 100 etc..)

try 50 - 100 - 30 ingame ffb settings (50 on top then the ffb strength 100 etc..)
Ok thanks for the tips, will try that if i play tonight, wonder if my wheel will be so heavy for 100 ffb + 50 weight. You know the real problem is that i have almost 0% ffb in straight & sudden increasing ffb from light to quite heavy when i make any turn & sometime even mix with on off ffb (my wheel make those click click sound when i cornering), ffb like that really make me gone mad. Too bad if compare to Assetto Corsa or GSC 2013 ffb.

Ok thanks for the tips, will try that if i play tonight, wonder if my wheel will be so heavy for 100 ffb + 50 weight. You know the real problem is that i have almost 0% ffb in straight & sudden increasing ffb from light to quite heavy when i make any turn & sometime even mix with on off ffb (my wheel make those click click sound when i cornering), ffb like that really make me gone mad. Too bad if compare to Assetto Corsa or GSC 2013 ffb.

the Ingame settings for wheel and pedals -> Do everything on 0% for real time reaction thing. Works best for me.
Assetto Corsa ffb is great but the rF2 ffb is so damn orgasm nice :D

the Ingame settings for wheel and pedals -> Do everything on 0% for real time reaction thing. Works best for me.
Assetto Corsa ffb is great but the rF2 ffb is so damn orgasm nice :D
Yeah i always set 0% for all the in game sensitivity or deadzone settings. I dont know how is rFactor 2 ffb cause nvr play it but GSC 2013 is very good, much better than F1 2013. What a stupid game especially with some silly new bug again :coffee:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%