Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 2013 Season 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
...what part of my response to Dave Morgan didn't you understand? The FIA rules state in 2013 that you can only use DRS in the DRS zones. Period, end of discussion.

sry i miss that rule for 2013 (for that was mine miss understanding) ... just check the F1 site and they say other there :) ... anyway after all it have rule like that for 2013 :)

And i cant get why you need answer like a dickhead ... but anyway it your way of acting ... have fun

P.S Don't start discussion how you answer ... take it more like friend advice :)

Thanks for your mod, it sounds well!

I installed it and started a new career with Caterham, but there's a problem: If I choose intermediate I reach the first place, but if i choose pro i reach the 22nd place. (only tested in qualifying so far)

Sorry, but for me there is missing a difficuty level between pro and intermediate. Can you fix that please?
´
I've installed another mod (first your mod, then Safety Car Fix), but the database file is from your mod... so the difficulty is saved only in the database file, isn't it?

Changed files with Safety Car Fix: Only tracks files.

Time of the qualifying in Melbourne: around 1:31:000.

(V1.4)

Last edited:
So my first race at Nurburgring with this mod, besides the known one shot qualifying issue, also some of the turns do not have the racing line on them. first turn is the first that comes to mind haha. i havent raced this track so i put it on for corners only. I'm not sure if its fixable but just giving you a heads up

EDIT: tested it with racing line always on and it fixes the issue.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%