True Racing 4k Livery for the KTM GT4

Skins True Racing 4k Livery for the KTM GT4 0.98

Login or Register an account to download this content
krissboo submitted a new resource:

True Racing 4k Livery for the KTM GT4 by Gary J Paterson / KTM / Kunos - True Racing 4k Livery for the KTM GT4 by Gary J Paterson / KTM / Kunos

View attachment 394217
View attachment 394227

True Racing 4k Livery for the excellent KTM X-Bow GT4 by Gary J Paterson / KTM / Kunos

You can download the mod here KTM X-Bow GT4 Mod

Livery is based on the number 23 True Racing team car driven by Reinhard Kofler and Laura Kraihamer.

Comes with a custom KTM driving suit, gloves and helmet and a custom KTM branded crew. Massive thanks go...

Read more about this resource...

Update incoming as I have been informed that the Valvoline logo is a bit tall on the side/rear so I will be adjusting that.

Ok so update not incoming as I saved over my original file - keep em peeled anyways and I will get this sorted ASAP

Last edited:
Amazing work. And thanks for the template for the suits. I didn't know that existed. I'll see if I can use it for my skins. I sent you $2 via PayPal for your great work.

Amazing work. And thanks for the template for the suits. I didn't know that existed. I'll see if I can use it for my skins. I sent you $2 via PayPal for your great work.

The suit template is so cool, and the KTM suit and helmet etc was the first time I'd properly got to grips with it. Props to the creator for doing that. And yeah it makes skins so much more complete so i hope you can get some good results from it too.
Thank you for the Paypal donation too, that's good of you to do that.
Nice corvette skins too btw

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 290 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing