DiRT Rally True fullscreen mode problems

Hello,
I am really excited about this game, but it wont really cooperate with me.
First off, i cant get the game to run in true fullscreen mode. Some sort of large windowed mode is the best i can get. Ive tried configuring the files, but nothing seems to work

And secondly, my driving wheel Logitech formula force EX. My software recognizes it as usual and i have it calibrated but the game wont let me assign the brake and acc. paddles. It's like i dont have the paddles at all.

Does anyone have an idea for these problems?
Thanks

I'm guessing in the video options you have the "Fullscreen" option on "on" ? If yes try switching it to off then switch back to on.
I tried that again, and still no luck. When i start the game, it is a very small window. Setting the fullscreen option from On to Off makes the window bigger, but not fullscreen. Switching them back and forth and playing with Alt+Enter does not work :/

Hmmm, while it was on the bigger window did you accept it or revert it? If you launch the game and the window is small, go turn fullscreen mode to off then accept it, don't revert it back.

Sorry but if that doesn't work then that's unfortunate :( What happened to me was that the game started in windowed mode even with the fullscreen setting on "on". But when I switch it to off it when into fullscreen, might what to report it at the official Codemasters forum!

Edit: Did you try Alt-tab while the screen was bigger?

Sorry but if that doesn't work then that's unfortunate :( What happened to me was that the game started in windowed mode even with the fullscreen setting on "on". But when I switch it to off it when into fullscreen, might what to report it at the official Codemasters forum!

Edit: Did you try Alt-tab while the screen was bigger?
Yes, i did try that. I even tried editing the config file to try to force fullscreen mode, but no go...

I have searched a bit in the Codmaster-Forum. As this game is *Early-Stage*, the Fullscreen is , on some machines, buggy. They know about this bug ( and many other bugs ), so, wait a bit, it shall be fixed . :)

Works same as other codies games for me, sometimes it bugs out but most of the time alt+enter works to fix it. I did have to reset the full screen toggle and do some restarts though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.5%