Trucks

E

exoticcar2009

• exoticcar2009

Is there any trucks for release? Like any F-150's, Ram's or Silverado's? Is there any 2007 and above? It would be great for Racer :)

I've lost my copy.. probably wasn't the latest version either. If you could send it my way I'll have a look it at, and if it's as simple as people say.. I'll try and do cg shaders xD

I'm a bit late getting on the band-wagon with this one sorry.

When you say truck, I have an unfinished Kamaz 6 wheeler if you're keen? Was put together before the world went CG mad :)

Cheers Cobra :D Yes mate that delivery truck, or rather trucks. There was an Isuzu FVR900, a MAN L2000, and a MAN TGV***soemthing.

4x4s from me: Toyota Landcruisers = J40, J80, UAZ 3159, Pinzgauer 512K, Land Rover Discovery (1995 facelift - now known as the Series 1 Discovery) Currently working on the Defender 110, and one I haven't spoken about yet, a late 1980s Range Rover Classic - County spec

Thanks for clearing that up Mike, and there is another.....the 80s classic? I haven't heard of this one.

But you did give me an 80s Ford F-150, with a monster engine and big tyres. I am still trying to sort it out! Had you done anything to it? I was hoping as it looks odd with the steering wheel locked-i can't remove it-so it'll rotate while I turn the truck. Just inquiring :redface:

I also should mention the '07 Caddy Escalade.....that recently arrived. Its an SUV-would it count as a truck?

:coffee:

@ethorlakson, sorry i forgot your trucks....(the real sad part is I worked on them....and still forgot to mention them.....OI!-lol!!)

@AMGfan, there is a Silverado crew can 2500HD (but its really a 1500 :wink:)...?? Is it available??

Well, it is 2500, at least it has these badges lol caio did the physics, and it is nice. i need update little things, but ya! it is done :D we made it 2 years ago i think..

it can be whatever you want it to be, but i love it all the same. no, it's not the 80's one. AMGfan's is much better, it's an 08 Silverado. here's a picture: (minus the big black rims lol)

Attachments

• screenshot152.jpg
    screenshot152.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 268
yeah, i use them for a couple of my trucks, and a car. my Sierra, Silverado, and my Albany Presidente from GTA IV. anyway I'm in for the pickup truck idea, Racer wouldn't support transport trucks very well at all. i have a perfect drawing mock-up of the next Nissan Titan.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.2%