rF2 Trucks @ Valencia Street - Wed March 24th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was fantastic.

Race 1 started 4th, had a spin dropped to last before working my way back up to 4th.

2nd race started 4th which turned out to be 3rd when Tom didn't start. Took the lead by turn 1 (first time I've led a race at RD) although didn't quite lead a lap (blast you Ryan :tongue:) Slowly dropped back then the truck wasn't behaving right and ended up being overtaken on the penultimate lap to finish fifth (blast you Lee :tongue:)

All in all that was really good fun. I think I may of found a Mod on rFactor I'm actually good at :tongue: Thanks guys for the races and putting on this event.

fun race, but little bit spin these TRUCKs and awfully fast :eek: .Its a good school : learn drive on spin, push gently on accelerator and safety brake .Always something to learn:thumbup:

C U guys on roads of the world !!!!

Been a while since i had some trucks fun,and it took late in to qually to really remember "the knack" and fluked pole :)),away good enough to keep the lead for the first few turns,and from then on i just made good as Ryan and Toni scrapped it out with each other,Toni got through later in to 2nd and started chipping the gap away a little,but not enough time left,and i responded a little too ;).

Race2 from 7th and another good launch,but the truck ahead didnt go well so i had to back out of it,somehow survived various big aggresive attacks at what seemed like every corner,it eventually ended up with quite a big hit arriving at the bridge i think?,scrabbled on track and then had a real good little tussle with Adam going really well,just managed to scrape past when he got a bit crossed up coming out the first super-tight little chicane,tried like a mentaller reeling in Ryan who was also sometimes reeling in Toni,but again not enough time left so a happy enough 3rd :).

Much appreciate your apology Nicholas m8 and fully accepted ofcourse,i very much understand the very strange and wonderful world of braking with the trucks,it takes a bit of work and practice,so hopefully see you next time with them.

Many Thanks Ryan and RD,also sorry to you for the "unsavouryness" at the end

crazy stuff. really enjoyed some of them corners where this truck actually goes around with huge powerslide!! :D
good races, specially 1st one we managed to do few corners side by side with Ryan, on a street track in a truck :)
we did all too easy for Gary in that race, both makin mistakes. lucky second place.
2nd race really got truck flying around track, towards the end it started handle little bad. lighter car or tyres or something but
nevertheless win came to right address -> ME! :D

thanks for fun

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back