Tracks Trouble with kseditor

Whenever i import my fbx file into the kseditor i just get this black thing, how do I fix this?
Inkedhelp_LI.jpg
i fix this?

Your model is probably a factor 100 too small. It's there, but when right-clicking from a distance it shows 3 m distance from camera to click position.
There's also a problem with the normals, making it appear really black (after I set ksAmbient and ksDiffuse to high values of 1).
1610352763923.png

Your model is probably a factor 100 too small. It's there, but when right-clicking from a distance it shows 3 m distance from camera to click position.
There's also a problem with the normals, making it appear really black (after I set ksAmbient and ksDiffuse to high values of 1).
View attachment 435312
so i should scale it up? Didnt quite understand what you meant there

AC works in cm for some reason. So when exporting to FBX, set the scale to 100 (so 1 m will be 100 cm, and thus correct). I can check on my 3dsmax export settings but I'm guessing 100 is correct :p

It's all very weird because from Blender you need to set the export scale to 0,01 :O_o:

AC works in cm for some reason. So when exporting to FBX, set the scale to 100 (so 1 m will be 100 cm, and thus correct). I can check on my 3dsmax export settings but I'm guessing 100 is correct :p

It's all very weird because from Blender you need to set the export scale to 0,01 :O_o:
Looks like i got it now but is it supposed to look all jagged like this?
1.PNG

Hi guys,

Hope @NightEye87 or John or anyone else are still on the forum I have :)

I have the same problem that MH05 had I have the impression, can you take a look? I'm starting out I'm struggling a bit but I'm making progress, thanks in advance to everyone who will help :)

If you need my blender project it is not a problem too

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back