Trouble getting megane on mills metro

Im having the following problem:
Yesterday I tried to join a server that was running meganes on mills metro. However, the track did not load. I then went to the "manage mods" and on the megane screen, it has a red X behind mills metro. I cant load it on singleplayer either.

Am I missing something?

Please do the following to make sure which versions you have installed.

- Open windows explorer
- Browse to the data folder of your installation
- Enter the folders: installed/vehicles/meganes2009
- Write down the folder name you see in there (either 1.0 or 1.1)
- Go back up untill the installed folder
- Go into the folder: locations/MidOhio_Virtua_LM
- Write down the folder name you find in there (should be both, 1.90 and 1.91)

Now open the Mod manager, and look for the mod you want to install.
Click the INFO option to view wich versions of the track and car are required for that server.

If all info matches, you are able to install the mod. If not, you will get a red X before the file name. In that case, look for the version nr displayed behind the item you have the red X for.

Last, post your findings here :)

I assume u mean mills metro.
Megane is version 1.1
Mills metro is version 1.2, 1.3 and 1.3(1)

Apparently i installed 1.3 twice. Dont think this is the problem tho?

I server I tried to join just had the join button, not the get mod file.

When i go to manage mod and find the megane, there is a red X at mills metro with 1.2 behind it.

Sorry, been busy. We also have a personal life you know :)

Anyway, this is the disadvantage of using this kind of mod system, and updates on content. Older mods are not useable to others anymore. I even doubt if what Stefan said above works, as I recall that it cant use any older version of things you have updated. But they might have changed that during the Beta. Haven't tested it recently.

The problem is definately with the version of the track. That (1) folder is not good also. Means some kind of install is corrupt. Not related to this issue though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back