Trouble downloading Game Stock Car

I have been trying for hours...with my wifes help also, to install the game. Purchased it a couple nights ago.
It will not install, they gave me a couple other places to download from and same problem. It shows up in the folder where I download it but did not go through any setup steps. Try to click it to open and it just hangs. Go to program folders to uninstall and it is not there so apparently it is not even installing.
Anybody offer anything to look for...getting really frustrated with this.

OK...so just start the download again and just leave it for a while?  It gets to the part where it ask you if you want to open or open file and I click there and nothing happens
I will disable Micro Security Essentials this time also
I PM'd you a hijack this report

I experienced on my brothers laptop that once you start the installer it can take upto half an hour to extract all the files and for the GUI to display. You should see the application running in the Task Manager though under processes - whilst it is doing this.

If it's not there then it may well be something else.

we used a download maganager also...when it says it is finished, the popup window says do you want to open or open folder. None of those do anything...that window just goes away and nothing happens. The only thing I see in the Task manager is the xtremerpm.org page I downloaded from. No exe appears to be running.
The file shows up in my download-programs but will not open there either.

Look in the processes.

capturellu.png

capture1oe.png

thanks...I left for a couple hours and came back and it may be still installing! Said it was wanting access to my computer and I allowed and now it is installing...I HOPE!

wow...just took forever I guess. I is working so now I just need to upload the manual...thanks!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back