Tripple Screen Angles

Hi guys
I could really do with some help and input from all you triple screen racers out there please.
i'm just about to purchase 3 27inch monitors, and would like to know at what angle you have set for your screens, i know a lot of you will be different, i m just trying to get a rough idea.

my problem is i have a smallish space to fit the screens in, and if my calculations are correct i can fit 3 27 inch screens (including bezel) into my space at a 45 degree angle...is this too much, too little ?
thanx in advance
Glen

I have 45 degrees or so, would go steeper if I could - the issue stopping me is that the side monitors are already at the edge of the desk I have the wheel clamped to, and the middle can't move cause it's touching the back of the wheel. I'm using 24" though so they need to be a little closer to work at the same angle.

I use the same desk for other computer work, if it was dedicated to driving I'd probably try to work out some sort of hutch so the middle monitor can sit above the wheel, or just buy a triple floor-stand like this

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years