Triples & Radeon 2020 Edition drivers

Is anyone Running triples with the Radeon 2020 Edition drivers? If so, any ideas where I can find the bezel compensation adjustment or Radeon Additional Settings?

I'm probably missing something but I've got cheap 1080's with fairly chunky bezels and without some kind of adjustment these drivers may as well be junk...

After installing new drivers only to roll back a dozen times now, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Sooo… just found this response by AMD to a user asking about bezel compensation within 2020 edition drivers:

Thank you for your email

There will be no more bezel compensation option with the latest driver. I will take your email as a feedback and I will forward your feedback onto engineering team for future consideration.

Thanks for contacting AMD.

There is a workaround should anybody need it. Haven't tried it, seems pretty convoluted.

Sooo… just found this response by AMD to a user asking about bezel compensation within 2020 edition drivers:

Thank you for your email

There will be no more bezel compensation option with the latest driver. I will take your email as a feedback and I will forward your feedback onto engineering team for future consideration.

Thanks for contacting AMD.

There is a workaround should anybody need it. Haven't tried it, seems pretty convoluted.

:o Another reason to stay with nVidia :( I really wanted AMD to be an option for my next build .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back