Triples in ACC (without surround) help please.

Darren George

GP Race Simulation
Can anyone help with setting up triples in ACC, without having to use Nvidia surround?

I've managed to do it perfectly well in iRacing, AC and rFactor2 with relative ease, but ACC which I'm new to is eluding me.

I have it set to windowed mode (well unticked fullscreen mode), but that doesn't allow me to move or resize the window it runs in. I have created a customer triple wide resolution and can select it. However it all goes wrong from that point I think it may be because ACC launches on the centre screen and I have no way to move it to the left screen.

I also have inverted ffb (axis is correct) with my simucube 1 wheel system. In AC you have an option to reverse the ffb but seemingly not in ACC. Any help would be very much appreciated.

I actually don't have triples but this should be the route:
1.) Go to options, video, select triples
options.JPG
2.) Go ingame, drive, hit esc, select view settings
options1.JPG
3.) The options for triples setup should be available to you to manipulate
options2.JPG

As for the inverted FFB, there is a down arrow at the axis, the inverted option is there
options3.png

I actually don't have triples but this should be the route:
1.) Go to options, video, select triples
View attachment 403383
2.) Go ingame, drive, hit esc, select view settings
View attachment 403384
3.) The options for triples setup should be available to you to manipulate
View attachment 403385

As for the inverted FFB, there is a down arrow at the axis, the inverted option is there
View attachment 403386
Thanks for that I'll give it a go. That inverted check box though only inverts the axis not the ffb direction. ie if I check that the car turns left when I turn right.

Can anyone help with setting up triples in ACC, without having to use Nvidia surround?

I've managed to do it perfectly well in iRacing, AC and rFactor2 with relative ease, but ACC which I'm new to is eluding me.

I have it set to windowed mode (well unticked fullscreen mode), but that doesn't allow me to move or resize the window it runs in. I have created a customer triple wide resolution and can select it. However it all goes wrong from that point I think it may be because ACC launches on the centre screen and I have no way to move it to the left screen.

I also have inverted ffb (axis is correct) with my simucube 1 wheel system. In AC you have an option to reverse the ffb but seemingly not in ACC. Any help would be very much appreciated.
You will need to set the left screen as you main screen in Windows ;) Start ACC and it should be right now, once done then you can re enable fullscreen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 112 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 117 13.5%