TripleHead2Go

K

Ken Bethards

• Ken Bethards

I was looking around some of the triple monitor rigs and started reading up on them. The Matrox triple head required 3 monitors of the same size and for best results running an sli configuration. The up side it does support GPL and alot of other games. I did some more searching and found a software program SoftTH, Software Triple Head. It lets you mix and match monitors and the second card is more a frame buffer and runs a small monitor so it can be a inexpensive card.

I dug around and got a couple of more Lcd panels to go with my main one. I'll post the results later this week. If anyone has tried this I'd be happy for any tips you may have. The version I downloaded is 1.07 If this works I guess my fantasy setup would be a pair of 4:3 20" with my 24" at 5100x1200:becky:

Ken

Im using the TH2G Analog and 3 19 dell screens.
GTR2 is a problem, it doesnt support the max res, so i have to turn it down to 3 x 1280 x 720. shame but at least GTR Evo has support for 3 x 1280 x 1024 and does Race 07.

Im not using softTH, i do kind of wish i did, but hey!

IT all depends on your use, BF2 works great, Race07 too, Fear also, but the older games are not supported..GTR2 GT legends, GP Legends, ect.
So watch out, iL2 is another problem for the TH2G.

Enjoy your triple screens bud, its another world.

Jai

• Pat[fr]

I use softh with 3 17 philips screens.
It works with GTL, GTR2, GTR evo
The only problem is for GTR2 online..because the online doesn't support hight resolution.

• Pat[fr]

You need two graphics card for softh and one with TH2G...
When you try the Triple screen..it becomes a drug...

I just bought the tripple head 2 go Digital edition. I have 3 22" Dell monitors which support 1680 x 1050 but the max I can get is 1280x1024. Really am hitting a brick wall now as I have tried everything on the matrox site but still cant up the resolution.

Any tips, help???

Smudge

• vmagics

[Central Topic] Triplehead2go?

A while back I was considering buying a 'Matrox TripleHead2go' but as I am about to get my second nVidia 8800gtx (each with 2 dvi outputs = 4 dvi-out) for a sli configuration, can't the same results be achieved just with the cards outputs or is it different? Does it differ from game to game? How is it done?
I mainly play (at the moment anyway) GTR Evolution by the way and if anybody can help with suggestions and/or links I'd be very grateful. Thanks in anticipation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back