Triple screens setup ?

I recommend Nvidia surround or ATI Eyefinity, both work really well. But keep in mind a PC needs more than a decent graphic card to get good FPS in games. You can get a 670 and still have bad fps if your cpu, ram, etc isn't up to par.

Hi! Since assetto corsa realesed, ive tried to find a way to play it on triple screen!
Yesterday i was success, because, i find out how we can play it whitout softTH, So i try to explain how!

There are a Asetto Corsa folder in the documents, open it, you will find a folder called cfg, in that folder there are 2 files what you need, video and triple screen!
Open the video.cfg then you will see this:
[VIDEO]
WIDTH=4240 <--------- add your triple screen resolution
HEIGHT=1050 <----------add your triple screen resolution
REFRESH=59
FULLSCREEN=0
ANISOTROPIC=4
AASAMPLES=1
VSYNC=0
AAQUALITY=0
SHADOW_MAP_SIZE=1024
DISABLE_HDR=0
INDEX=55

[EFFECTS]
MOTION_BLUR=0
FXAA=1
3D_GRASS=0

[CUBEMAP]
SIZE=0
FACES_PER_FRAME=0
FARPLANE=500

[MIRROR]
SIZE=512

[ASSETTOCORSA]
HIDE_ARMS=1
LOCK_STEER=0

Then open the triple_screen.cfg!!!

You will see this:

[TRIPLE_SCREEN]
ACTIVE=1 <------ 0 is off 1 is on so you will know what you have to do;)

[LEFT_SCREEN]
LEFT_POINT=-1.5,1
RIGHT_POINT=-0.5,1

[CENTER_SCREEN]
LEFT_POINT=-0.5,1
RIGHT_POINT=0.5,1

[RIGHT_SCREEN]
LEFT_POINT=0.5,1
RIGHT_POINT=1.5,1

[SPINNERS]
SP_MARGINS=0
SP_ROTATION=0
SP_DISTANCE=1000
SP_WIDTH=1000

aaaand its done! Thats it thats all folks, sorry for my english i hope it helps a lot of players!;)

Doesn't work here, nothing does.

Running 2 32" and a 40" from one GTX670 and it refuses to work. Nothing that has been suggested works. Doesn't matter if i tick triple screen or not or if i change any settings in the cfg files.

Unless this is fixed upon release i wont be using AC. Why they have used DX11 only i'll never know.

The only way i can race with AC is using Nvidia surround which is horrible as it distorts my entire desktop and looks awful.

Unless this is fixed upon release i wont be using AC. Why they have used DX11 only i'll never know.

Because time wents on... DX9 is sooo 00s

and what should they fix? it works... (when a user needs to fix his setup.. there is nothing the dev can do)

or do you mean that it doesn't work with differend screensizes in one setup... well.. I don't remember 100% but I think I maybe saw some months ago a twitter or facebook post or so.. where there were differend screensizes? but I maybe wrong.... if there was.. maybe it's just not implented in the tp yet...

but it works with a usual triple screen setup.. so what should they fix? with the cfg things from above I can even make it on a 2 screen setup here.. (but it's stupid to have a black bar right infront of you :D )

Because time wents on... DX9 is sooo 00s

and what should they fix? it works... (when a user needs to fix his setup.. there is nothing the dev can do)

or do you mean that it doesn't work with differend screensizes in one setup... well.. I don't remember 100% but I think I maybe saw some months ago a twitter or facebook post or so.. where there were differend screensizes? but I maybe wrong.... if there was.. maybe it's just not implented in the tp yet...

but it works with a usual triple screen setup.. so what should they fix? with the cfg things from above I can even make it on a 2 screen setup here.. (but it's stupid to have a black bar right infront of you :D )

My word, what a complete :poop: i am.

One of these days i might just learn how to read. I'v been editing the the wrong bloody .cfg file, i'v been doing the one in the AC folder NOT my Documents folder.:redface:

Just had another go and guess what........:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back