Triple screens?? Help!

so I know ACC doesn’t support triples. How come I see people on YouTube playing the game on their triples?? When I fire up my triples and click on the game it launches with the acc logo in middle screen then everything just goes black and the game never starts ??? I have Nvidea gtx 1070.

I have triples also and it works for me check your graphics settings make sure u r running the right resolution for triples should b at the top on the video set page and some of the menu pages will only show up in the middle screen but game play should stretch across all three

I have triples also and it works for me check your graphics settings make sure u r running the right resolution for triples should b at the top on the video set page and some of the menu pages will only show up in the middle screen but game play should stretch across all three
First thanks for trying to help I’m very new to this where in steam do I find these graphics settings? I’m not sure where you mean ? Tks

Ugh thanks for trying whenever I set it to 7680 resolution the whole thing goes black I’m gonna be the only one who can’t play this game on my triples !!! Ridiculous
Wow, that's 11k resolution. Seems 7680 horizontal pixels is the max the GTX1070 can deliver. Maybe you should try downscale to a vertical 1080 and respective horizontal resoultion for your triples and try if it works.
I guess 11k will not fly well on the 1070 anyway in terms of usable fps vs. medium to high gfx settings.

Running triple screens at native 1440 resolution currently is not really realistic with ACC.
I am running 1080 triples @ only 60Hz with a single mildly overclocked 1080Ti and otherwise fairly recent beefy computer and am getting good, smooth constant 60 FPS at all weather conditions with a proper grid (unlocked at ~70-90 FPS) with a mix of Epic and High settings and a few key settings like volumetric particles to lowest settings.

One reason why triple screen setups suffer so badly in ACC currently is the necessity to run the image warping workaround of the UE4 engine to bend the distorted side monitor view a little more into shape and THEN to slightly improve the atrocious resulting image quality run a ~120 (or more if you dare) resolution upscaling and higher sharpening values than ideal (I use a value of 0.7 or 0.8 with 30deg angled side monitors and it is acceptable in geometry, image quality though is horrendous compared to any other racing sim at native resolution and proper multi view rendering).

The image quality is very, very bad currently but to be honest the magnificent physics do make up for it.

I could not possibly imagine any computer that would run ACC currently at native 1440 resolution with triple screens, decent graphics settings and the needed image warping workaround if a single 1080Ti can barely make do at 1080@60Hz.

I have no idea if SLI setups currently work with ACC in this early build and if how big the actual benefit is).
In my setup the 1080Ti is the limiting factor for ACC (under constant full load while the CPU cores lounge in a mild breeze, sipping cocktails at barely 60% load and neither RAM or GPU memory is working hard.

You cannot buy a GPU that is available today to do what you ask :-( I suggest to run ACC at 1080 (you should get a decent performance at mid graphics settings), wait for ACC to be properly optimized (another 6-10 months after the 2019 content perhaps) and upgrade your GPU then.

Running triple screens at native 1440 resolution currently is not really realistic with ACC.
I am running 1080 triples @ only 60Hz with a single mildly overclocked 1080Ti and otherwise fairly recent beefy computer and am getting good, smooth constant 60 FPS at all weather conditions with a proper grid (unlocked at ~70-90 FPS) with a mix of Epic and High settings and a few key settings like volumetric particles to lowest settings.

One reason why triple screen setups suffer so badly in ACC currently is the necessity to run the image warping workaround of the UE4 engine to bend the distorted side monitor view a little more into shape and THEN to slightly improve the atrocious resulting image quality run a ~120 (or more if you dare) resolution upscaling and higher sharpening values than ideal (I use a value of 0.7 or 0.8 with 30deg angled side monitors and it is acceptable in geometry, image quality though is horrendous compared to any other racing sim at native resolution and proper multi view rendering).

The image quality is very, very bad currently but to be honest the magnificent physics do make up for it.

I could not possibly imagine any computer that would run ACC currently at native 1440 resolution with triple screens, decent graphics settings and the needed image warping workaround if a single 1080Ti can barely make do at 1080@60Hz.

I have no idea if SLI setups currently work with ACC in this early build and if how big the actual benefit is).
In my setup the 1080Ti is the limiting factor for ACC (under constant full load while the CPU cores lounge in a mild breeze, sipping cocktails at barely 60% load and neither RAM or GPU memory is working hard.

You cannot buy a GPU that is available today to do what you ask :-( I suggest to run ACC at 1080 (you should get a decent performance at mid graphics settings), wait for ACC to be properly optimized (another 6-10 months after the 2019 content perhaps) and upgrade your GPU then.
Wow !! This is great info thank you very well written

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing