Triple screen

Hi guys ive been searching but not found the answer, Ive got a nvidia card GTX970 and triple screens, been messing about the the settings and got GSCE running pretty smooth now but ive notive on the opening video and when im on the UI the side monitors are blue when they were black before, can anyone shine any light on the setting i may have altered wrong

I haven't heard of this before but other than the color it seems normal. I believe it could be related to your video card, when given a signal from the game it is producing blue instead of the more common black. I don't think it is necessarily a problem but possibly related to the GPU generation - very latest NVidia card.
When you say that the side monitors "use to be black", was that with the exact same setup - meaning "nothing" changed between the time they were producing a black screen and now?

Yes they have been black before on this card which made me think if i have changed a setting which has brought on the colour change, its no really a problem as its all running smooth now even online

Sorry to hijack, @Lee Williamson, but when activating triples, do you just set config to a resolution of 5760x1080? Will have a try in a couple of days when I setup my new card, coming from single screen. Though with only 2 screens, so does anyone know if this will work with SRWE? Since I'd have to do windowed mode. Thanks.

@Joel Locsin if you are running a nvidia card you should run thru the driver setup of triple screens and configure a custom resolution that will compensate for your bezels (screen frames) so it looks like the displayed image is passing through the screens frame and not just getting redrawn on the side monitors as it will look missaligned. its a relatively simple process of following the prompts as you go through the setup. Once you have finished the process you will havea custom resolution as a result.... so you then select that resolution and have multiscreen ticked. although some run multiscreen unticked.

this is a good video on how to do it:

Sorry to hijack, @Lee Williamson, but when activating triples, do you just set config to a resolution of 5760x1080? Will have a try in a couple of days when I setup my new card, coming from single screen. Though with only 2 screens, so does anyone know if this will work with SRWE? Since I'd have to do windowed mode. Thanks.

I tried 5760x1080 but it wasnt allowing for the bezels so i went for 5908 x 1080 which was my bezel corrected option which is looking good

Ive tried both 5760x1080 32bit and 5908x 1080 32bit (bezel corrected) i have just ran it in 16bit and noticed that the side screens are black but when i change back to 32bit they are still blue

Right, the video mentioned that about the bezel correction. Unfortunately,this doesn't appear suitable for us with 2 screens, so I'll really need to use SRWE to allow offsetting the wheel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back