Triple screen setup.

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
Hi. I'm looking for some advice on a triple screen setup. I'm not 100% sure but I get the impression that raceroom limited 1080p, maybe this could be clarified?
I am running at 1080 graphics card on a Predator X34 3440 × 1400 with G sync 100 Hz.
I am willing to upgrade my graphics card but I would prefer not at this time as those 2080 ti s are expensive, far too expensive.
So has anybody out there running triple screen monitors on a 1080 I would like to know what you're running. And your opinion on what you have and if you would have done anything different etc.

I've decided to go to triple screens from the Oculus Rift as I can no longer cope with the dodgy graphics great immersion but diminished by the poor graphic quality.

Looking forward to hearing some advice as I want to get these 3 puppies (whatever they may be) ordered as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time:thumbsup:

I don't think there's a 1080p limit, wouldn't make much sense and also there seem to be people running 1440p triple screen setups.

I would however be a bit worried about a single 1080 running a triple screen in what is effectively a 10320x1440 resolution in multiview no less. That's a lot of pixels.

I run triples in R3E, no problem. 5760x1080 if memory serves which is three 27" monitors.

Search their forum and you'll find the text you have to enter at launch to adjust the angles. They have some wonky formula that does it for you and corrects for the angle.

I am running triple 27" at 1080p with a nVidia 1080 and everything maxed, well everything I want, silky smooth. :thumbsup: As @Martin Fiala says though with the massive increase in pixels running at 1440p you may well have to compromise on the visuals. I did toy with upping the pixel count but apparently if I sell anymore of my Kidney there won't be enough left to grow back. :roflmao: 1080p is alright, well until the 3080Tiiiiiiii is under the price of a new car!

I too am running triples at 1080p and @144hz, or there about, and as with @Yetch everyting I like maxed out. Not a fan of blur so I have that off. Had a 970 and was doing fine at 60hz but when I upgraded to the 1070 ti it did take it to a new level. Why didn't I upgrade to the 2070? I already gave one kidney away.;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back