Resource icon

Cameras Triple Screen Close Cameras 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
David Chardar submitted a new resource:

red's triple screen close cams 1.0 - closer cams for triple screen users

Hello folks.

Having thoroughly enjoyed Modmates close cams in F1 2012, I decided to quickly whip something up for myself.

Nothing changed but camera position. Camera movements are default.

As this is a quick and dirty job, where I applied the same numeric changes to all the cars, it makes the mirrors useless in two cars: williams and force india. I will eventually fix theses up later, maybe. Hopefully modmates goes ahead and works his magic ;)

I have not tried the cams in single monitor...

Read more about this resource...

Ah you're my hero. Been saying I won't play this game until someone mods the camera.
Now all that is missing is the bottom-right info display and I'm happy :)

Maybe not that simple because the info hud would be directly in conflict with the right mirror I think... Would be great if it would be possible to add the info hud because drs activation is no longer in the view of the driver which is hard for the driver to decide if he can use DRS in race or not... Info hud would help very much!

Maybe not that simple because the info hud would be directly in conflict with the right mirror I think... Would be great if it would be possible to add the info hud because drs activation is no longer in the view of the driver which is hard for the driver to decide if he can use DRS in race or not... Info hud would help very much!

The hud still appears in the center screen, and the way the view is set up mirrors are on the left and right screen, so no interference ;)

I think in alot of the cars the view is zoomed in a little too much. but I really like the height of the cams, if you just zoomed them out a touch they would be perfect. The RebBull is the only one that is really perfect out of the box, i modified the Lotus myself and it is amazing, but somehow I couldn't apply the same change on the mercedes? Is there a tool to help modify these files?

I think in alot of the cars the view is zoomed in a little too much. but I really like the height of the cams, if you just zoomed them out a touch they would be perfect. The RebBull is the only one that is really perfect out of the box, i modified the Lotus myself and it is amazing, but somehow I couldn't apply the same change on the mercedes? Is there a tool to help modify these files?

Figured it out, just realized the files are in binaryXml, quick search for binxml will find a converter. Once it's in text xml it's super easy to modify. The numbers I changed for lotus weren't there on the mercs binary xml as the Z number had become zero and it's converted differently :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%