Triple Screen 1080Ti

I ran triples HD with this computer before, with an old 980Ti, 100 plus FPS no problem, but now with a 1080Ti, I'm showing 10 000 physics late and 50 FPS.
Any ideas?
I7 4790
DDR3 16 gigs
Solid state hard drives.

Last edited:
I haven't been on my computer for over a month and noticed my 13 year old had a hard drive within 4 gigs of copasity! Plus he bought a new Razor keyboard with a tone of bloatware.
Time to reformat!
I guess I did tell him to stay on his own hard drive and download as much as he wanted! Lol!
Thanks for the help guys!

You could probably run a trace on anything that's leaning on the CPU. Or even just open task manager and sort by CPU usage to see if there's anything floating near the top for a quick and dirty on what's happening in there. But yeah, it's either going to be some rogue software, AV or potentially firmware.

Icons and screen order would change when just looking around in control panel or starting a program.
Physics late would go off like a stopwatch until it maxed out at ten thousand.
I don't have a wheel right now but I'm thinking physics would have felt wrong?
Keyboard would go off on its own and type out random. Some keys didn't work at times.
Reformat fixed it all.

I know some people I've worked with on issues have also reported problems specifically with SSD/HDD firmware/software. Perhaps it's related? Or some other proprietary software causing the hangups? Glad it's fixed for now. We'll see how your frames are with everything cranked up.

Icons and screen order would change when just looking around in control panel or starting a program.
Physics late would go off like a stopwatch until it maxed out at ten thousand.
I don't have a wheel right now but I'm thinking physics would have felt wrong?
Keyboard would go off on its own and type out random. Some keys didn't work at times.
Reformat fixed it all.

wow that very strange,
could your PC be haunted,
maybe aliens?

I know some people I've worked with on issues have also reported problems specifically with SSD/HDD firmware/software. Perhaps it's related? Or some other proprietary software causing the hangups? Glad it's fixed for now. We'll see how your frames are with everything cranked up.
Yeah! My computer burns out the M3 hard drives for some reason. Gone through about 4 of them? And the last month of its life I'll get jitters and drop in FPS.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back