Triple monitors in Steam version, howto?

Can't seem to get this to work. GTX970 4 GB, works fine with Assetto Corsa so the hardware is OK.
In the configurator, multiview is greyed out and not clickable. The drop-down resolutions don't go to 5760x1080.

I've messed around with the config.ini manually, setting subviews=2 and custom resolution, to no avail.

All the how-to's I've found seem to be from the pre-steam version. Needless to say, nothing in them seems to help.

So, can anyone help by pointing me at the relevant how-to?

Or, have I just made a donation to Reiza for something that is completely useless to me. I presume a refund is out of the question.

I hope you can figure it out man. I run the non steam version with triple screens no problem but I was holding out on the steam version to see if there are any bugs. Let me know if you figure it out. Sorry I can't be of any real help for you though.

Solved.

I used the tried & true "stuff around with it until it works" method. I think it was related to enabling "surround" in Nvidea control panel. Apparently earlier I didn't actually apply this after ticking the check box. Now the drop-down resolutions in the configurator include 5760 x 1080.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back