Triple Monitor Suggestion BenQ vs Asus or Ultrawide

Anyone have any knowledge on the following monitors for a Triple Setup?

BenQ EX3203R 32 "

vs

Asus TUF VG27WQ1B Curved 27"

or run a large single Ultrawide monitor? Samsung G95?

I Usually sim in VR (Index) but also looking to setup my First Triple monitor setup or Single Ultrawide.

Anyone have experience with any of these?

Or are their other suggestions of monitors i can look into? I was originally going to go as big as 50 " but i hear smaller monitors are overall run better and are still very Immersive.

I logically measure the height of my real car's front window without the dashboard, and nothing else!
It's about 45cm.

Considering most games take up some space, sometimes too much for the dashboard, I need to add about 10cm for a readable dashboard.

The perfect height would then be 55cm.
The space for road view then starts to become realistic around 42" (16/9),

34" is way too small and it's worse if it's wider than 16/9,
50" is getting too large, but it depends on the width,
for a given diagonal, the wider the screen the smaller the height.

To adjust your seated position, measure the comfortable height of your eyes position in the driving seat of a real car and the horizontal distance to the window. I prefer it slightly higher than central and about 90cm away.

1080p screens are perfectly fine, considering the speed of pixels flying by, not much difference to more horizontal lines, better frame-rate is preferable, especially when you turn and you have trees on the horizon, the jerky scrolling of the trees can be awfull and disturbing at 60hz, and so are all the vertical objects, signs, fences, tribunes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back