Sell Triple Dell 27 Gaming Monitors S2716DG V09 (UK)

Black_rat

Premium
Last March I decided to go mad and buy these three monitors from https://www.nrgit.biz/ as refurbished Dells and a 3 year warranty supplied by NRGIT. They list them as £349 until they get stock and then its £399 which is the price I paid.

They are an excellent monitor 1440 and Gsync with 6mm bezels, ideal for triple screens, I also have a 4th which does daily duty on my desk computer for fps and normal computer work.

I bought them as my racing time had slipped and I thought it was VR, turns out I prefer VR, an expensive evaluation process I can tell you, but its a right pain switching between triples and VR for me plus where my rig is, having triples is taking up room and making it awkward getting in and out.

Purchased end of March for £1197 and a big gulp, so warranty until March 2022 which is RTB, company is in Bournemouth, I have spoken to them and they are happy to transfer the warranty to the purchaser after an email confirmation.

I would like £900 for all three, collection from near Reading in Berkshire preferred, but can discuss shipping costs, I have the boxes still, stands are unused by me. If I cannot get this I will be happy to keep one and sell the other two seperately.

Advertised elsewhere.

Hi, I would be interested. I live in Amsterdam so I’m not sure about the weight but the price is good.

Can I ask what are those fans and button boxes you have? Look really nice!

Hi,

Sadly I have managed to break the centre monitor :mad: my own fault, so will have to withdraw this sale.

The fans are Seaflo bilge fans, very noisy and at 270cfm very strong, run on an arduino, the button boxes are Derek Speare Designs on my Accuforce I think he does others.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%