Triple 32" Screen Setup Shortlist Advice Needed

Hey guys,

I am looking to setup a triple screen setup.
My PC: i9 11900k - RTX 3080 Ti

These are my options that are locally available. All of them have near identical specs. Does anyone have any experience with these?

GIGABYTE G32QC

AOC CQ32G1

ASUS TUF GAMING VG32VQ1BR

BENQ EX3203R

Thanks in advance for any help.

I cannot help to give you any personal experience. Out of those the only ones I have seen used is the gigabyte. Dan Suzuki uses those ones and he seems to be happy. I have seen one or more on his discord also get them and be happy.

Didnt like to leave your thread hanging :)

Upvote 0
My PC: i9 11900k - RTX 3080 Ti

GIGABYTE G32QC

AOC CQ32G1

ASUS TUF GAMING VG32VQ1BR

BENQ EX3203R
Normally for Triples I would recommend identical G-Sync or G-Sync Compatible monitors because Nvidia doesn't support multi-monitor VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) that don't meet the "G-Sync" spec.

However none of the above 4 monitors are certified G-Sync Compatible, so if you want VRR then it's buyer beware. Forums are littered with users that cannot enable Variable Refresh Rate across Triples that are either non-identical, or non-G-Sync Compatible.

I've only seen one instance where VRR works on triples with Ampere cards without "G-Sync Compatible" certification; Dell S3220DGF. There may be more but others would need to advise on that.

A separate discussion is whether VRR really provides tangible benefits on high refresh rate monitors, if you have a video card that can get close to max refresh rates. Whichever side of that debate you may fall, for me if I was buying new monitors, then I'd want functioning VRR, so I can turn it off or on as required.

Upvote 0
Normally for Triples I would recommend identical G-Sync or G-Sync Compatible monitors because Nvidia doesn't support multi-monitor VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) that don't meet the "G-Sync" spec.

However none of the above 4 monitors are certified G-Sync Compatible, so if you want VRR then it's buyer beware. Forums are littered with users that cannot enable Variable Refresh Rate across Triples that are either non-identical, or non-G-Sync Compatible.

I've only seen one instance where VRR works on triples with Ampere cards without "G-Sync Compatible" certification; Dell S3220DGF. There may be more but others would need to advise on that.

A separate discussion is whether VRR really provides tangible benefits on high refresh rate monitors, if you have a video card that can get close to max refresh rates. Whichever side of that debate you may fall, for me if I was buying new monitors, then I'd want functioning VRR, so I can turn it off or on as required.

I have freesync premium working well with VG32VQ1BR & GTX1070.

This is official list of supporting monitors, even if some monitor is not listed it can still work flawlessy with vrr. I was lucky and have no problems.

Got these monitors for a little under 900euros and asus cashback amounted to 90euros, which I never received. Asus cashbacks are a scam. Worth the money anyways but I wouldn't pay over 1000euros for them.
Only problems for me with the vg32v are one dead pixel out of box and on dark screens there are very noticeable light spots, but doesn't stand out on normal situations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have triple Dell S3220DGF running off an RTX3090. I have VRR enabled and haven’t had any issues.
These are VA panels with decent response times and low input lag, good colour reproduction and contrast ratio, thin bezels, VESA mounts. No complaints and worked well on my rig.

Upvote 0
Many thanks for all the replies, ideally i would like a curved ips g-sync monitor but for some reason they dont seem to exist.

Have you considered the LG 32GP83B? Really nice monitor for the money. That being said, the Gigabyte G32QC is supposed to be an excellent monitor as well.
I checked the specs out looks great but isnt curved, otherwise its perfect, ips too, might have to reconsider flat screens.

I have triple Dell S3220DGF running off an RTX3090. I have VRR enabled and haven’t had any issues.
These are VA panels with decent response times and low input lag, good colour reproduction and contrast ratio, thin bezels, VESA mounts. No complaints and worked well on my rig.
Thanks but unfortunatley that screen is not available in my country.

I have freesync premium working well with VG32VQ1BR & GTX1070.
Good to know Freesync works with these, thanks!

Yes i too would ideally like the option to actually be able to use VRR, seems like gsync works on alot more screens then they would have us think, just a matter of playing with settings from what i can tell.
I cannot help to give you any personal experience. Out of those the only ones I have seen used is the gigabyte. Dan Suzuki uses those ones and he seems to be happy. I have seen one or more on his discord also get them and be happy.

Didnt like to leave your thread hanging :)
Thanks for that info the and thread bump, very much appreciated.

Upvote 0
Many thanks for all the replies, ideally i would like a curved ips g-sync monitor but for some reason they dont seem to exist.

I checked the specs out looks great but isnt curved, otherwise its perfect, ips too, might have to reconsider flat screens.

Thanks but unfortunatley that screen is not available in my country.

Good to know Freesync works with these, thanks!

Yes i too would ideally like the option to actually be able to use VRR, seems like gsync works on alot more screens then they would have us think, just a matter of playing with settings from what i can tell.

Thanks for that info the and thread bump, very much appreciated.
I run three of the 2019 model (LG 32GK850G-B) and love them. I plan on upgrading most likely to the 32GP850 to get HDR. I was concern that curved screens may make it difficult to get in and out of the rig.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing