Triple 22" Used Monitors for like 100 USD? Should I get it?

Hi Guys,

I currently have a single 27" Monitor that I use for sim racing and I'm currently saving up for either VR or Triple 27" or 32" Monitors for the near future. However, I saw this ad for 3 22" used monitors for 100 USD !!!

The price is the reason I'm inclined to go for it, but my only concern is they are 22". I'm guessing when 3 22" monitors are placed side by side it will give me a good immersion but I'm not sure if 22" is a good choice, height wise ... They are dell TN panels, 16:10 ratio office monitors.

I was thinking this will be a good option as this will become like a bridge until VR headsets become better, with higher resolution and save up for that.

Any suggestions?
Should I get them? should wait and save more?
How much more immersion will I get if I get 3 27" monitors (570~ USD). will it be worth the extra cash?

Realistic FOV will suck with 22" monitors. Basically you would have to put them between you and your steering wheel to have a realistic FOV that matches 27" monitors.

Upvote 0
For $100 it’s worth a crack... especially if you haven t used triples before. Then you can decide if you want to upgraded to 27” or 32” or VR

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back