Trials HD

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Gareth Hickling, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling

Ratings:
    +2
    Well it is motorsport in a fashion, highly addictive motorcycle trials action. Compare you times with people on your friends list. Build your own tracks and share them with your friends.

Going for 1200 m$ points in the arcade

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGUvbNYOb5E[/ame]

2. Martin Vrba

Martin Vrba

Ratings:
    +23
    finally a thread about this :)
    it's a great game, simple to learn but very hard to master... and a real bargain at 1200 points

extreme levels are a real pain to finish, but you can't beat that feeling of satisfaction after you do :)
    be warned that there's a limit for each level: 30 minutes or 500 faults

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    If its anything like the Trials 2 on the PC, I would think by now a few hundred xbox360 controllers have been destroyed. The most rage inducing game I have ever played offline.

4. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +12
    I saw this game and it looked interesting but thought it was a bit steep at 1200 ms points but I might give it a whirl, Kickstart was one of my favourite games on the ZX Spectrum

5. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling

Ratings:
    +2
    Kickstart rocked!! I spent many many many hours playing that game. I remember the TV show :D

I have only finished one of the extreme levels so far. I was stuck on one bit for ages. restarting it time and time again. Once I got past it I was one happy man!

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Slight off topic. Anyone know of a game on Ipod Touch similar to Kickstart/Trials?

7. Dren Hendy

Dren Hendy

Ratings:
    +0
    I am loving and hating this game.....so good when you get it right...and so frustrating when you go over the handlebars or off the back of the bike, :fwd:.....only completed the first 3 levels so far.

8. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +12
    There's an expansion pack out for Trials, its 400 MS points