Trento Bondone Christmas/Winter

Misc Trento Bondone Christmas/Winter 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sanchez30 submitted a new resource:

Trento Bondone Christmas/Winter - Give a Christmas touch to Trento!

I used some textures from Tor Poznań track mod (recomended).
Also, It include a sliding grip configuration to make it more realistic (and funnier! :D ).

This is only a Texture pack, it use the original Texture map from Kunos, so I can't do anything about the repetitive textures.

Please, rate the mod and give us your comment to improve this mod....

Read more about this resource...

@Sanchez30
Yeah, I know that I can delete textures every time I want to use old one back.
And then copy it once again to bring it back. I just hope that there's easier way to do it.
Apparently not.
@mesa - the link you provide doesn't give any download link, can you please explain.
Also, googling it doesn't give anything different.

Last edited:
I just hope that there's easier way to do it.
Apparently not.

Using JSGME to install mods or anything else .... is the easier way.
Once unactivating the mod, the previous files are ... back.
( It knows what it places in game and knows what was replaced. )

Moreover it may be used in most sims.

weird this just didn't work. I have a winter version of the track already. This texture file I added in the skins folder of kunos track and no change.

This method will create issues with RSR Live Timing. Users accounts will be blocked in case they use this in combination with RSR Live Timing because the anticheat system will detect a mismatch on the surface.ini (although the snow will definitely will not make you faster!).

Highly suggested the same method proposed for the Real Billboards mod: create your own "track configuration". Have a look at that folder structure to see how to do it. If you have doubt feel free to contact me here or on AC forum.

EDIT: let me add...lovely idea to have a winter edition of Trento Bondone!

Santa going to those, who was good this Year, any way and whatever you think.:coffee:
xDuNFGo.jpg

Prefer this instead of summer version. Probably, just be cause there is winter, but may be far not only..
Thanks man!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back