trees not displaying properly

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me,my problem is with trees not displaying properly in gtr evo(though the tress are ok in gt legends)When you come up close to them the tress seems to only display 1 face only the other flickers on and off...I have tried planting them as objects or planting as a string .There are a few that dont flicker but the vast majority do,I only have render and rest on ground set on nothing else,I've also tried lod setting to high and to low,nothing seems to work..........any help would be appreciated.Also does anyone have a link to an xpack that was called collisions updated it was a clever xpack that allowed for invisible collision boxes?I cant remember who made it

Set their material as double-sided? Use Chroma instead Alpha for transparency? Use mip-maps and experiment with mip-level?

Here is my collisions Xpack: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0e68t5

I made some update - suddenly the alpha channel from the texture that should be replaced - disapeared... No idea why - now it's ok. I also added new object - a round "barrel".
Read instructions how to use - inside the xpack.

Set their material as double-sided? Use Chroma instead Alpha for transparency? Use mip-maps and experiment with mip-level?

Here is my collisions Xpack: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0e68t5

I made some update - suddenly the alpha channel from the texture that should be replaced - disapeared... No idea why - now it's ok. I also added new object - a round "barrel".
Read instructions how to use - inside the xpack.
thanks for the coll xpack martinez.....much appreciated...:) as for the tress I am using the great britain(rbr)xpack and tree collection xpack out of the box...maybe I should try to create my own xpack.....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%