Tree fx for Le Mans FM7 (reboot version)

Tracks Tree fx for Le Mans FM7 (reboot version) 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Johannes Steiger submitted a new resource:

Tree fx for Le Mans FM7 (reboot version) - 3D Trees for Le Mans

Hello everyone,

Le Mans, the all time classic.

Here we have round about 15.000 Trees.
Hand placed.
In different variations.
View attachment 638975View attachment 638976View attachment 638977View attachment 638980View attachment 638981
Please don´t expect miracles or an overnight boost of your system. You have to render more 3D objects, so it will propably effect your fps.
If you struggle with popups, please check your cm settings.

To...

Read more about this resource...

Just added a review. Being a huge LeMans fan striving for realism in AC I unfortunately have to award 4 stars. There's just not enough TreesFX-trees around the track, especially along Mulsanne Straight. Google Maps will give a good indication and I have made a couple of photo's around the track when I visited the 24h of Le Mans in 2021: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArnXJ0bl1co2lJwlNM3ppJOr9MxFTg
I know this is a huge track and many TreesFX-trees will be needed, impacting performance. I hope technology will help us and a more immersive version of your add-on will be published.
Thanks though for your efforts! :)

Last edited:
Thanks, here I think a very satisfying project for Trees FX, https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-de-pau-historique-1967.15617/
The trees made by the track creator are low quality and because its a city track not that much trees, so here the performance downfall is much lesser.

Thanks for creating, think the card board trees in AC are a big immersion killer in AC. Right now treesFX are eating performance, especially for middle class systems, but I’m sure after a couple of years they all switched to a better PC , while Ilya is doing CM improvements to cope with TreeFX performance loss and popping up. Believe me this was also a problem in flysims and that also being reduced.

Last edited:
Hello Johannes and thank you for your work on this legendary track !

I'm having issues with the trees such as weird UVs and floating trees. Please have a look at the attached pictures.

Cheers !
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_sx_lemans_12-1-123-13-39-17.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_sx_lemans_12-1-123-13-39-23.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Johannes and thank you for your work on this legendary track !

I'm having issues with the trees such as weird UVs and floating trees. Please have a look at the attached pictures.

Cheers !View attachment 639331View attachment 639332
I'm super sorry for the ridiculous late reply.
I will rework the entire Extension, not fully happy with it.
I will replace the models and add some bushes and other stuff.
The vegetation needs to feel more dense.

Thanks, here I think a very satisfying project for Trees FX, https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-de-pau-historique-1967.15617/
The trees made by the track creator are low quality and because its a city track not that much trees, so here the performance downfall is much lesser.

Thanks for creating, think the card board trees in AC are a big immersion killer in AC. Right now treesFX are eating performance, especially for middle class systems, but I’m sure after a couple of years they all switched to a better PC , while Ilya is doing CM improvements to cope with TreeFX performance loss and popping up. Believe me this was also a problem in flysims and that also being reduced.
it's my hometown track, some 3d trees would look perfect

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back