Cars Transperency problem with car model

I'm trying to modify the model for the integra but I'm running into issues with the textures. I don't know where the problem comes from so I will just tell you what I've done. First I unpacked the kn5 model with CM then imported the FBX with blender and changed the spoiler the front bumper and side mirrors added an intercooler from another model and exported it to fbx replacing the old fbx file. Then opened the fbx with kseditor loaded the persistence from the donor cars and then loaded the persistence of the original car. Imported all the null textures. And everything is ****ed either dark or transparent. Could the problem be with the unpacking of the kn5 since in blender everything was transparent before I even started working on the car or is it a problem with the texture files or something with loading the persistence? Other models I tried to open in blender had their textures. Maybe its just this model that is bugged? But that makes no sense since it works fine before I open it in blender. Maybe blender is doing something on import but why would it do it only to this model and not the others?
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back