F1 2011 Transfer drivers

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I was wondering if it is possible to transfer drivers from team to team manualy!?
I would personally like to put D'ambrosio in a sauber seat for example, cause i would like to see him finish higher up.
Anyone knows if this is possible, and if so, how can I change it?

Thanks in advance!

Try f1drivers_f1teams, switch f1team values.

EDIT:
Also don't forget to switch car livery values.

It worked for me. The only problem is with driver models.
E.g. I switched Schumacher with Massa, worked fine, the names, stats, skills, etc. switched too. But in garage, during a cutscene where the driver gets into the car, Schumacher is still dressed in his Mercedes suit. In the race he looks like Massa - green helmet, red Ferrari suit, although the name and everything else switched fine, as I said.
So it's not that easy.

oh, i forgot, every driver has his own pssg file with clothes, helmets, skin etc. So U need also Ryder PSSG editor, then find pssg file called (for example) higbody_felipemassa.pssg and open it, you will se, that if you export it you get .tga file, then edit it and import back in that program, save, drive, win:)

doesn't work for me.. Started new career, but d'ambrosio still drives for virgin.. Anyone got a guide in steps?

hm... if u can wait let say... to sunday i can do all the changes in database, just say what you need;) i will send you database (only if U have cracked version, on store-bought it can crash)

hm... if u can wait let say... to sunday i can do all the changes in database, just say what you need;) i will send you database (only if U have cracked version, on store-bought it can crash)

That would be awesome, the only problem is, I have the bought version.
Thought of a way to solve it, can't I just name perez --> dambrosio and dambrosio --> perez in the database?
Don't know if this works or not?

Edit* Working now! Dambrosio is driving for Sauber!
Thanks for help everybody!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back