Transfagarasan Traffic AI

Misc Transfagarasan Traffic AI 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matyeah submitted a new resource:

Transfagarasan Traffic AI - Don't drink and drive

This is a traffic mod for Transfagarasan track by SIM TRAXX.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/transfagarasan-dn7c-romania.12469/

How to use:
Start a quick race session with up to 47 opponents. AI strength and aggression should be 100%. You can choose between slow AI (60 km/h speed limit) and fast AI (no speed limit). You can still do a2b time trials, set starting position to 1st to spawn on the start line.

If you get 99% cpu warning all the time, reduce the number of...

Read more about this resource...

Great idea, well implemented. But the problem on my side is that it is extremely heavy on the FPS. Even with only one AI car loaded. Vanilla track is no problem. (around 30-35 fps) but loading one of your layouts turns it into a slideshow. Funnily enough the 99% warning doesn't show up. Shame it is undrivable for me. Had been waiting for this for a while.

Edit:

Also tried your Black Cat Traffic mod and that runs smooth as silk.

The track is not optimised as well as BCC, maybe it gets fixed with future updates. If you are at 30fps with empty track, no wonder you get slideshow when you add cars on top of that. I get over 60 fps with HD 7850.

I don't get a slideshow anywhere, only on your Traffic layout. As I said, Black Cat is fine with tonnes of AI cars. And so is vanilla Transfagarasan. And yes I know all about how everybody gets these huge framerates. I am quite happy with my 35. 25 is all you ever need anyway. Anything more is overkill. If not the movie industry would be bankrupt by now. Anyway it was just to let you know. Bye now.

Edit: tried your traffic layout with no AI cars added and it is the same slideshow. Must be something on your side.

Nah, I did all that. It's weird indeed. That's the reason why I made a post about it. I just thought you might wanna know about it.

When I have Quick Race selected, only the downhill traffic versions show up in my launcher.

If I select Practice, all versions show up but then obviously there's no AI.

NcDAWKt.jpg

hGfnJdF.jpg

Last edited:
Shoot me, got it working now.:notworthy: Did some major cleanup and that seemed to do it. Funny it only happened to your mod. One of those things I guess. No idea what caused it. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

@Jack7793
I see the same thing when I start the game up with the Kunos launcher. When I use Content Manager all is fine.

Last edited:
When I have Quick Race selected, only the downhill traffic versions show up in my launcher.

If I select Practice, all versions show up but then obviously there's no AI.
All layouts show up for me. I have checked UI files and they look fine. I would recommend you use Content Manager, especially if you have a lot of mods installed.

Matyeah updated Transfagarasan Traffic AI with a new update entry:

Some fixes

- hillclimb layouts should now show up in quick race track selection
- certain mod cars no longer get abducted on top of the mountain
- AI will try not to overtake over solid line

If you have the previous version either reinstall the track or delete "traffic..." folders from the "content\tracks\simtraxx_transfagarasan_v0.8" folder before installing updated version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

unfortunately this mod does not work for me. the AI does not drive in the track but drives somewhere up the mountain or against the wall.
I have the track re-installed but still does not go the mod....

omg sorry, I did not read the part with the fast race because I always started a trackday. Thx for the support! it's very funny to drive ... it reminds me of GTA or NFS. this is really a very good mod. thank you for the great work

Really nice mod, has made driving on transfagarasan fun again, by the way, any chance you could do this with L.A. Canyons track also? it would make it even better than it is already.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%