Trans Am livery pack

Skins Trans Am livery pack 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
deCarera submitted a new resource:

Trans Am livery pack - Trans Am liveries 60's to present day

Since this vehicle has perhaps the worst snout ever placed on a Camaro, I thought the least I could do is create some more interesting paints for it and have fun in the process.
So here are liveries inspired by Trans Am cars ranging from the late sixties to the present day. The Valvoline has a couple of minor glitches I may correct in a future release along with cleaner preview images. It looks great on track though.
I darkened the colors a bit on the Sunoco Camaro compared to the previous...

Read more about this resource...

Just a heads up I downloaded this one and the folder name, number 4 and letter R are reversed. When I downloaded it the folder was named "camaro_gtr4" , I renamed it to "camaro_gt4r" and it worked. Just wanted to mention in case anyone else could not get them to show.

Last edited:
Just a heads up I downloaded this one and the folder name, number 4 and letter R are reversed. When I downloaded it the folder was named "camaro_gtr4" , I renamed it to "camaro_gt4r" and it worked. Just wanted to mention in case anyone else could not get them to show.
Correct and thank you. Even in his corrected file for download it still isn't correct so it needs looking into, still shows as camaro_gtr4 instead of camaro gt4r. Again SMOOVE7, thanks for the heads up;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%