Training mode

What I'd like to see in a "training mode":
back in MotoGP: URT 3 (I don't recall any other game with that feature) in training mode you could quickly move your bike around the track and place it in any spot you wanted, which was handy if you wanted to practice a particular section or even a single corner.
I find myself struggling in GT3s with Nords' Carousel and being able to keep driving over it without the hassle of spending 6 minutes to go around the track or stopping, turning around, going back and doing it again would be helpful.

Absolutely, a great driving school, licensing/rating system where you learn a ton of different technique/skill and move up in each one to higher and higher ratings. And, an overall training system to learn how to use the game, how to pit, how to get into races, rules/etiquette training, etc. would be a useful addition.

Upvoted.. Seen a lot of people abandoning their consoles, to get
The best experience on a PC..
Some rookie guidance is going to be a demanded thing, to make available... Or gamers would want their money back.

What I'd like to see in a "training mode":
back in MotoGP: URT 3 (I don't recall any other game with that feature) in training mode you could quickly move your bike around the track and place it in any spot you wanted, which was handy if you wanted to practice a particular section or even a single corner.
I find myself struggling in GT3s with Nords' Carousel and being able to keep driving over it without the hassle of spending 6 minutes to go around the track or stopping, turning around, going back and doing it again would be helpful.
Flashback in F1 franchise by Codemasters is somewhat similar.
I agree, that would be useful tool for practice

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back