Training Day Support

Basically I do not know how RSRBR organizes the maps/stages.
Assuming that at least the "normal" stages, i.e. those without tarmac or gravel or whatever mod, may be used by TrainingDay.
But as far as I know the TrainingDay plugin gets renamed when in the same installation directory as RSRBR.
I recommend a separate and clean install of RBR, if you have an NTFS file system, you may use directory and file links to include the RSRBR stages without having to install them a second time.
But how to do this exactly is beyond my support for this plugin. ;)

Track IDs listing

I've gotten the plugin to work with my RSRBR 2014 install, but could never figure out what all of the track IDs were. I do have a second clean install of RBR that I could fiddle around with. At a minimum it will be nice to use with stock stages. Thank you for the response.

Release 3.2 available, see first post for details.

TrackListing.exe is back and better than ever before. ;)

Note that the installation archive has to be extracted directly into the RBR installation folder due to changes in the directory structure.

I've gotten the plugin to work with my RSRBR 2014 install, but could never figure out what all of the track IDs were. I do have a second clean install of RBR that I could fiddle around with. At a minimum it will be nice to use with stock stages. Thank you for the response.
How did you make it work with RSRBR? When I launch RSRBR TrainingDay.dll gets renamed to TrainingDay.no and thus TrainingDay plugin doesn't appear in the game. And the other problem is that it doesn't see new tracks included in RSRBR, only default ones and their reverse:(

I also have a strange issue with loading saved progress - when I load saved progress it shows that 0 stages have been driven and respectively all other info like damage and achieved times are also lost.

Last edited:
Seems like maybe I have screwed the save/load progress thing.
Does somehow not work anymore as before.
Gonna take care of it ...

About add-on stages:
You have to configure your own srp "hotlap" files to be able to take a ride on new tracks.
That is a simple task, maybe someone will share his files with us.

please i need to uninstall this because when i put france on gravel does not change it keeps on tarmac and finland as well and the others i need to uninstall this from rsrbr because championchips please i dont know how to uninstall ive seen the read me file and i deleted the folder the track exe and the NO file is there anoyher things to delete please????

New version 3.3 available:
* Fixed loading of the progress file.
* Updated TrackListing.exe + caching of validated weather and track settings to speed up loading.

Bee how do i uninstall this from rsrbr please?

Your problem has got NOTHING to do with Training Plugin (and because Training Day isn't supported by RSRBR, technically it's not even been installed, hence the .no file). What you're really having there is a big issue with RSRBR as a whole and to fix it you have to do certain things that I could tell you via PM.

EDIT. Oh and I just did. Check your PM.

Last edited:
How did you make it work with RSRBR? When I launch RSRBR TrainingDay.dll gets renamed to TrainingDay.no and thus TrainingDay plugin doesn't appear in the game. And the other problem is that it doesn't see new tracks included in RSRBR, only default ones and their reverse:(

I also have a strange issue with loading saved progress - when I load saved progress it shows that 0 stages have been driven and respectively all other info like damage and achieved times are also lost.
Turns out that the reason it was working with my RSRBR install was because apparently it will work right up until you start up RSRBR again, then you get the TrainingDay.no rename. I had installed TrainingDay and fiddled around with it without starting up RSRBR again. Still works fine with my vanilla install so at least I can still use this cool plugin.

You are right, BTB tracks need a separate track loader (=rx plugin).
TrainingDay is only able to load native tracks which have a unique map id (listed in Tracks.ini and TrackSettings.ini).

Vielen Dank! Das ist schade, hab so viele BTB Strecken ausserhalb von RSRBR bei denen meine Zeiten nicht gespeichert werden. Achja und danke für das NGP Plugin, RBR standard hatte schon Spaß gemacht, aber das ist nochmal ein ganz neues Level, sehr cool!

TrainingDay plugin version 3.4 from 2016-12-24 is available.
Bugfix:
* caching of valid track settings per tint set

Please note that TrackListing.exe has been fixed and updated as well.

RBR keeps crashing when loading newly installed tracks via TrainingDay.

I use RealRally 2017 where TrainingDay is integrated.
When I install new tracks via .exe files (e.g. downloaded from Czech tracks website), the setup routine
- asks me to point to the rbr folder, which I do
- extracts track-xxx.* files in the /Maps folder
- updates tracks.ini and tracksettings.ini
- even puts some splash screen dds files into /Textures/Splash

I then copy a .srp file from Plugins/TrainingDay, edit it and change the line "stage nnn" to xxx from above.

When ingame, the new entry indeed shows up in the hotlap list, and after selecting it starts to load, but it crashes back to RealRally Manager after like 4 segments of the progress bar have been filled.

I searched all log files in the rbr directory, but no error.

Any idea???

Well, I don't know which version of TrainingDay is integrated in RR.
At least the most recent TD version does some additional checks to avoid loading invalid stage or weather settings.
It's not a matter of TD, as RBR itself loads the tracks.
I suppose RR somewhere interferes the loading process.
TD does not crash.
You won't find a log file, but maybe a DMP file has been generated, which might be helpful.

Ah ok. TD 3.4.

Does this help?

upload_2017-3-23_14-56-51.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back