Trading Paints

In the process of making sure that everyone has each other custom paints that they have created for any and all of the iRacing cars, helmets and suits. Which will make it easier than compiling a skinpack for each individual RDiR League and Club events. Will keep you guys posted.

If you have signed up on Trading Paints to upload/share your paints please post here. I know alot of you do. Thanks :)

I'm on tp now too :) But I have no knowledge in skin making, so I was very happy when I started with iRacing, the built-in simple paints usually goes far enough for my liking. Though sometimes I get irritated it's a little limited. But not enough for me to learn to make my own custom skins.. I'll just download the skins you upload :)

Created a "RaceDepartment Paints" list in Trading Paints for those that have posted here and also went thru the RD Friends list and added driver names to this list. You can upload any and all skins that you may have so that others will be able to download them prior to future RD iRacing events and be able to see your custom paints.

If you do not see "RaceDepartment Paints" listed when you upload your paints please let me know and I will add your name. Thanks :)

Just a reminder I've added everyone in this thread and from the RD friends list that has a TP account to the "RaceDepartment Paints" list. I see some have already added their custom skins to the list. Would be great to see more so everyone can see each other's paints while on track for any future RD events. Go on and add em! :)

Latest News

Back