Traction Loss platform. Where to get one?

Greetings all, I currently have 4 baby monsters and would like traction loss. Where can I find the 80/20 base it needs? I can probably get another actuator from my dealer at Sim-Motion but he doesnt sell the platform it goes on. Where do I buy one or is it a DIY kit somewhere? Google is not my friend right now so any help would be appreciated.

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS9 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS9 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time. Built...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Offical GT3 Performance wheel from SimRacingBay Buy now from simucube.com for € 1022,45 High-quality GT3 racing wheel from our trusted partner SimRacingBay Sturdy CNC Machined construction. Grip section with Suede Leather, just like the original. All wheels sold in our brand store come with...
Take your racing experience to new levels of comfort and upgrade your Classic Wheel Stand with our Rear Seat Frame. Fully compatible with any of our Racing Seats and supports most aftermarket seats. Easy to build and attach to the Classic wheel stand, you'll be race ready in minutes! Buy now...
Through our partnership with CLG, one of the largest esports organisations in the world, we’re beyond proud to present our official limited edition CLG Pro XL Gaming Chair. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 379,95 Bringing together our expertise of creating the highest quality gaming chairs...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...