Tracks?

So, this game is so great im addicted to it :)

I just want to race al the famous tracks..but i see that there are very few tracks to this gameseries..Im wondering why?

Its a supergreat game but it needs al the well known ciruits to be even better,,I like the ingametracks very much, but I always get the feeling that it would be great to race a famous track with these fysics..

So..

allot of the well know tracks are made for other sims by the game developer and not allowed to be converted legally ..
Modders make tracks and some allow them to be converted to other sims
there are some guys getting all the permissions needed to have track converted to this sim :thumbsup:.

You can talk as much as you like about the legal ones but not about illegal conversions please.:)

From what ive seen and read there are tracks coming to the new version. (fantasy tracks)
There were a number of tracks converted already for 2012 so it will be only time before they all work on the 2013 version.
Some of the textures will be updated to give it the bling :)
But to make a track from scratch of a well know circuit can be difficult.
I myself have no skills in this department.:(

Some of the fantasy tracks are really good in there own right.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

These are legal Click me
The guy who has done these is bigfoothunter on RD
they are hosted on another site Click me
I believe also the tracks hosted on Rd for the 2012 version also work :)
if you find ones that don't please say..
some tracks are missing texture files also...
it wont be long before the modders have got the legal tracks working with the 2013 version

As for finding out which ones are legal its a case of asking if your unsure looking in the readme for permissions granted from the original modder and if unsure ask them..
Some well know tracks are just ripped form other games so it is a minefield when checking...
lots of work to find out...
At Rd we wont use ones were unsure of but what you do in your own home is up to you :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing