Tracks

I thought since I got a license here, I may as well use it some time. :veryhappy: What are some of the common tracks used in the online club races? I need to get practicing with the GT cars, but not much use if I'm not practicing the tracks too. :)

I didn't mean when's the next race or whatever, I meant is there like a list or something of tracks? I don't think I'm ready to race online yet, especially considering I've only done 2 races in a GT car, lol. Need more practice, and was wondering what are some of the usual tracks so I can download them and practice on them. :)

Well we vary. That's the best aswer I can give you :) - the track in that event. Mainly using default tracks at the moment, but that may change. Just practice on a variety of default tracks and that will satnd you in good stead for most others. They'all use the same principles after all. Unless it's somewhere unusual like Bathurst or Nordschleife.

Well we vary. That's the best aswer I can give you :) - the track in that event. Mainly using default tracks at the moment, but that may change. Just practice on a variety of default tracks and that will satnd you in good stead for most others. They'all use the same principles after all.

Ok then, thanks. :)

Unless it's somewhere unusual like Bathurst or Nordschleife.

Bathurst - I'd manage that quite well I think (if there's a decent Bathurst for GTR2 that is, I'm yet to find one)
Nurburg - hmmm... I don't know about that one, lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years