Tracks tracks similar to Suzuka, Ahvenisto, and Fiorano?

by this i mean tracks that feature some sort of overpass/flyover/bridge thingy that you drive under and over. I have no idea why but i love tracks like this. this type of layout seems more common to kart tracks, but are there any other good tracks like this? even better if its available in assetto corsa as a mod :)

not modded for AC but a hell of track.. Balcarce, Argentina
NILHQ652AX4K7IKZHEXRP7CMVM.jpg

thats a nice enough layout to make me think about getting f1 2020 :O looks like a really fun track
it is a great track for sure!! it was a classic event at Argentina scheduled every year, until a fatal crash happen a few years ago and track go mostly abandoned for national events, looks for "Balcarce Turismo de Carretera" at youtube and you will get a idea of this fantastic track, there is other argentinian tracks with bridges, "El Zonda" and Mendoza, wich is abandoned now!

it is a great track for sure!! it was a classic event at Argentina scheduled every year, until a fatal crash happen a few years ago and track go mostly abandoned for national events, looks for "Balcarce Turismo de Carretera" at youtube and you will get a idea of this fantastic track, there is other argentinian tracks with bridges, "El Zonda" and Mendoza, wich is abandoned now!
i'm guessing the bridges lead to the tracks being more dangerous?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back